napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianabol Cycle

012rreod

Dear Dylan,

If I were to want to bulk on a dianabol only cycle with 30mg per day for four weeks and during the cycle i will run 1 tab of Arimidex EOD and also 3 tabs of NAC daily. For my PCT what will you reccomend me to take?

Welcome to the board. What is your cycle experience and are yu planning to take testosterone with this dbol? Cause that is almost always recommended.

Welcome Bud, good luck with your run. But I really think your setting yourself up for disappointment.

Dear Dylan,

If I were to want to bulk on a dianabol only cycle with 30mg per day for four weeks and during the cycle i will run 1 tab of Arimidex EOD and also 3 tabs of NAC daily. For my PCT what will you reccomend me to take?

A dbol only cycle is a very poor choice for a cycle bro. Please tell us a bit more about yourself first.....stats, goals, experience, etc..

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dear Dylan,

hey bro... im happy to help you with a proper pct but you first need help with your cycle in general... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

you should never run oral only cycles, especially a dbol only... that's a terrible option on so many levels bro... i would switch to aromasin over arimidex when using dbol as well... hep me with the questions i asked and i'll fix your cycle for you... here's a full pct layout for you... you can get this entire stack at https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=ASC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom