napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dianabol

crawjalk

Been watching your videos and they're very good. My current build is very lean with not much muscle and very little fat.
I want to use oral Dianabol in order to bulk. I'm thinking of taking 20mg a day for 4 weeks to test it first, would you recommend this dosage and time period or will that not be enough?
Also, after this cycle, is it very easy to lose all the muscle you've gained very quickly? I don't want to be on Dianabol forever, just to bulk up initially.

Do not do only oral cycles. You will get pure water not muscle your physic will look shitty and you will shut down your hpta for nothing

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ok I give up until Im convinced this is not someone spamming us .for one Dillian doesnt have a single video suggesting solo dbol run is a good idea

Been watching your videos and they're very good. My current build is very lean with not much muscle and very little fat.
I want to use oral Dianabol in order to bulk. I'm thinking of taking 20mg a day for 4 weeks to test it first, would you recommend this dosage and time period or will that not be enough?
Also, after this cycle, is it very easy to lose all the muscle you've gained very quickly? I don't want to be on Dianabol forever, just to bulk up initially.

if you run an oral only cycle, you will definitely lose it all... oral only cycles are beyond stupid and a complete waste of time, money and a good cycle... no way would i advise this is any way, shape or form...

very lean does not give me your stats bro... that doesnt help with a proper recommendation... i need age/height/weight/body fat... i need your goals as well...

its very clear your not really understanding about how this all works, which is fine as a new person to this but i need to convey something... you couldn't stay on dbol forever... 4-6 weeks MAX and really you should not exceed 4 weeks... if your going to use it then you want it as a kickstart to your cycle and it needs to be ran with test at the minimum..

On another unrelated board I frequent we would respond to this nth post on such a cycle with a statement:

"Don't feed the trolls." Sorry. Had to do it.

Is it just me or do these all start with HEY DILLIAN BEEN WATCHING YOUR VIDIEOS BLAH BLAH BLAH the simalaritys are uncanny

No.. You guys are being too nice. People don't have any sense. 80% have no clue what they are doing and 20% have some knowledge. It's the way of the world. 80/20 rule is very real

Top Bottom