napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dianabol

deephanjs

Hey I just watched your video on YouTube
I just started taking dianbol and anadrol and sustone
And I take 3 pills of dianabol and half pill of anadrol a day with 0.5ml of sustanon 3 times a week I'm just wondering I don't get that hungry if I try to push my self I end up throwing up does it suppose to happen that for the first week or not.if I'm wrong can you tell me how to properly take them

"Half a pill" doesn't tell us anything nor does .5 ML

What are your full stats? What is your knowledge of AAS?

Please provide full stats...

What ancillaries and organ protection are you using?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Lifestyle (type of job, physical demands, etc.)
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hey I just watched your video on YouTube
I just started taking dianbol and anadrol and sustone
And I take 3 pills of dianabol and half pill of anadrol a day with 0.5ml of sustanon 3 times a week I'm just wondering I don't get that hungry if I try to push my self I end up throwing up does it suppose to happen that for the first week or not.if I'm wrong can you tell me how to properly take them

Orals can kill appetite, especially when you are abusing them like you are taking two together. It doesn't sound like you know what you are doing at all. What is your full stats, and experience?

no bro. stop using steroids... you have no clue what you are doing and if you paid me a fucking million dollars i would not advise you steroid use... stop!!

Top Bottom