napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHT question

hamazeest

Hey bro,

My question was in terms of DHT and hair loss , I get potentially all steroids could cause hair loss to those with MPB predisposition. Especially the cutting drugs like winstrol and masteron. My dad is 53 years old and has a full head of thick hair and my moms dad didn't start losing his hair until around 57-58 hence my uncle who is in his early 50s has a full head of hair. Would taking these cutting drugs make me potentially prone or do I have nothing to worry about ? ( 24 years old ATM).

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hey bro,

My question was in terms of DHT and hair loss , I get potentially all steroids could cause hair loss to those with MPB predisposition. Especially the cutting drugs like winstrol and masteron. My dad is 53 years old and has a full head of thick hair and my moms dad didn't start losing his hair until around 57-58 hence my uncle who is in his early 50s has a full head of hair. Would taking these cutting drugs make me potentially prone or do I have nothing to worry about ? ( 24 years old ATM).

Don't take any at your age.

If you have MPB it will speed up the process of hair loss if you have it, if you don't have MPB then you shouldn't lose hair.

You should find out first if you have MPB.

I myself have it and used to take medication to stop it or halt it and I wouldn't recommend anyone do that at all, if anyone, even a doctor tells you to take finasteride say no, it's not worth it. Side effects can be permanent from it.

google post finasteride syndrome

Hey bro,

Well bud, right now it doesn't matter because you are too young for steroids. The thing to remember is that all steroids can cause or contribute to hair loss if you are prone to it. Nobody here can tell you if you are prone or not either. That is based on genetics and differs from person to person

You’re too young bro. I would listen to Dylan and Rick. They have been around the block as they stated and at your age it’s nothing to mess with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom