napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHT orals and hair loss

Mark Diesel

Which DHT orals cause the most and the least hairloss? I’ve heard some are a more “pure” DHT than others, so I’m curious if anyone could enlighten me on if any would have any more/less effect than others. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All bro. they all pretty similar, the harshest would probably be masteron as injectable and winny as oral, but everybody reacts different to everything. if you are prone to MPB then all DHT’s are most likely going to hit your hair.. Can’t really pinpoint that kind of thing bro.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

All bro. they all pretty similar, the harshest would probably be masteron as injectable and winny as oral, but everybody reacts different to everything. if you are prone to MPB then all DHT’s are most likely going to hit your hair.. Can’t really pinpoint that kind of thing bro.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Thanks, I just love proviron and anadrol but I’m definitely starting to shed a little.

All of them to some degree, but it all depends if your prone to the male pattern baldness gene. I can run Tren, mast, Winny without losing a single hair or issue thank god

All of them to some degree, but it all depends if your prone to the male pattern baldness gene. I can run Tren, mast, Winny without losing a single hair or issue thank god

I’ve run tren ace and anadrol, proviron at 100mg, and anavar at 100mg. Idk when or how but I started shedding over the last 6 months and I don’t know where it came from. It’s a bummer

I’ve run tren ace and anadrol, proviron at 100mg, and anavar at 100mg. Idk when or how but I started shedding over the last 6 months and I don’t know where it came from. It’s a bummer

even though tren isn’t a DHT it still hits hair pretty hard. every compound you just listed is a hair nightmare if you are prone.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Lucky duck!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

even though tren isn’t a DHT it still hits hair pretty hard. every compound you just listed is a hair nightmare if you are prone.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I think it started when I ran halo at 20mg for 2 weeks then switched to anadrol at 100mg for the next 3 weeks (they were taken as preworkout 3x a week, NOT everyday). Then it’s been continuous ever since, started a cycle of 600 test 750eq and it was getting worse, got injured halfway through and stopped the cycle, seems to be getting worse still on trt. Idk if it’s my age or what, but I’ve stacked ace and anadrol with 0 hairloss. It’s frustrating bc I love anadrol as a preworkout, and now I’m scared of the compound. Could be that I’m getting closer to 30 but I want to keep my hair!

All of the above. Everyone you mentioned is bad. Tren was the worst for me. I didn't lose any hair exactly but my hairline receded nearly an inch near my temples. I'm nearly 50 so I can live with it.

Lucky duck!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

lol would agree. some guys lose even on trt, their hair follicles just cant take the higher dht levels. Every male in my family has passed with a full head of hair.

Dang. All of my hair migrated from my head to my back by the time I was 22. Oh well, it made it so I had one less side effect to worry about now. ;)

Top Bottom