napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHT lab test?

Pitbull08

Hey..seeing if there are any lab panel that will include DHT? ... I’m hearing testolyze by species will lower it (DHT) and I’m trying to see if it’s true by having lab work.

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://speciesnutrition.com/products/testolyze?variant=887813915
Not sure about it. Never used it before. Natural product, supposed to help lower DHT and estrogen and help with acne it says ...

The single worst possible thing I could tell anyone person to do is alter dht levels..Guys this is no joke look at my thread here..Its a crapshoot with your well being..Finasteride and lowering dht triggers an unknown mechanisim in some that appears to alter gene expression or androgen receptors and their response to dht..This shit, Post Finasteride Syndrome which I have will fuck you up beyond words..I cannot even fully describe it...Stay the hell away from any drugs that lower DHT...

The single worst possible thing I could tell anyone person to do is alter dht levels..Guys this is no joke look at my thread here..Its a crapshoot with your well being..Finasteride and lowering dht triggers an unknown mechanisim in some that appears to alter gene expression or androgen receptors and their response to dht..This shit, Post Finasteride Syndrome which I have will fuck you up beyond words..I cannot even fully describe it...Stay the hell away from any drugs that lower DHT...
i completely agree... i never understand why anyone would even attempt that but often dont know the issues that go along with it

i completely agree... i never understand why anyone would even attempt that but often dont know the issues that go along with it

I was looking into it after hearing that it helps the hairline and ache. Two negatives I get from cycle (hair loss + back acne).

I was looking into it after hearing that it helps the hairline and ache. Two negatives I get from cycle (hair loss + back acne).

understandable but you have to look at all sides of the spectrum

Top Bottom