napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dht & lgd

somitobt

Hi Dylan. I was just wondering if I could continue using my DHT cream while on LGD? Would it effect its ability to bind to the receptors? Thank you.

Stats: 35, 5'9, 180lbs. Took a couple months off due to tennis elbow. Recently tried out powerlifting moves and I really like it. So, I'm going to continue with that. I got 12 weeks of LGD, Rad140. Clomid, GW and D-Aspartic Acid for pct. I also have Ostarine. Should I save that for next cycle?

Stats: 35, 5'9, 180lbs. Took a couple months off due to tennis elbow. Recently tried out powerlifting moves and I really like it. So, I'm going to continue with that. I got 12 weeks of LGD, Rad140. Clomid, GW and D-Aspartic Acid for pct. I also have Ostarine. Should I save that for next cycle?

I'd throw in S4 to that LGD and RAD stack if you are looking for strength and powerlifting gains. That's going to be the best stack for that, and basically will be the power stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Also, this ones for Dylan. I wrote a comment on one of your YouTube vids and asked for a Laxogenin video. Don't know if you posted it or even made one and I'm missing it or not? Lol. Would love to find out the half-life, when to dose and how much to be effective? Thank you.

What is your take on creatine ran with Ostarine??
i mean, nothing special... you can use it, yes, you can use creatine with anything but if you are expecting something drastic or huge from it, then you will be rather disappointed... it can help to a point and you definitely can use it but don't expect a lot from it either

Why would you be able to run Rad140 for 16 weeks as opposed to 12 weeks like for example Lgd??

Last edited:
Top Bottom