napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHB sweet spot?

Creatinegainz

Anyone run DHB and can provide their experiences? I've heard everything from tren light, to super primo/mast.

I thought Dylan had made a video about this compound before his old YouTube channel got taken down, what's the sweet spot for the compound? I've read conflicting information in regards to whether it needs to be run lower or higher.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck finding some that either doesn't crash or have the worst PIP you've ever experienced in your life. Also you think you get hair loss with Tren, Primo, and Mast. Try doubling it. It's a prostate nightmare also. I'll pass on this one.

Good luck finding some that either doesn't crash or have the worst PIP you've ever experienced in your life. Also you think you get hair loss with Tren, Primo, and Mast. Try doubling it. It's a prostate nightmare also. I'll pass on this one.

Appreciate the response bro, I actually have been able to score some that supposedly doesn't have pip or very little of it. I get no hair loss with primo or mast, never tried tren yet which is why I figured I'd give DHB a shot (literally lol) first.

I'll report back on the pip and results.

Top Bottom