napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DHB Question

jyjakker

What up Dylan!

I an ER nurse in AZ. Im 41yo, I've been on TRT for about 1.5yrs at 200mg/wk. I'm pretty steady at 215lbs, diet & exercise is mostly good but I don't have time to obsess over either. I work 3-12's a week so consistency at the gym is good, but irregular days due to work. I will be starting Nurse Practitioner school in May & want to incorporate health, nutrition, cosmetics & HRT & peptides into my practice one day. I have to give you a big shout out & huge thanks for your youtube vids & other educational info that you provide. I was super bummed when YT jacked your channel, & was super pumped to see you back in the saddle. You've been a huge wealth if information for me, & drive me to learn as much as possible. So thank you a ton!

Was hoping to get some quality feedback from you. I feel I'd like to maybe kick it up a notch this year & try a "cycle" of something added to the TRT. Been doing some moderate research on DHB, as my initial thought was to try to add some EQ. I think I'd like to try DHB, but don't know where to start. I am also very interested in SARMS & Peptides as well. Now, I'm a bit of a lurker on Evolutionary site, & "sources" seem to be this touchy ass subject, which I totally understand. I have my own sources for most everything I could want. But I can't seem to turn up DHB. Can you point me in the right direction? My goal is to be a leaner, healthier 215-220, and to have good endurance. A few of my bigger gym buds run out of gas so fricken fast, but boy they're muscular!;) I like to be able to hike 5-10mi & not feel like I'm tanked.

In know you're a busy focker so I don't want to ramble on. Would DHB be a good addition to my TRT that would allow good lean gains w/ endurance? If so, could you suggest a healthy dosage & schedule? And.... would you be willing to point me in a direction to find the best quality product source? I could possibly get back the "you're a jackass I don't give sources" response, but you were one of the few on my list to ask so there ya go.;)

Thanks again for all your time & contributions to strength & health

Hello and welcome to the forum , DHB is a great choice for your goals and it's considered "baby tren" without nasty side effects (imo it's neck in neck with primo in terms of sides vs rewards). PIP is awful though with that stuff so make sure you mix it with some other gear or some injectable vitamins . It's quite hard to find and expensive ... You may want to consider some regular EQ or Primo in case you can't find it, check source section though for the forum approved sources

you can go to the source section here and try to find out about dhg... i dont really get into that kind of thing.. i can help with sarms but with other things, thats not really an area i get into.. you can go with dhb but it will be harder to find for sure... so eq and gw501516 might be the better option for you...

I personally don’t have experience with this compound... I don’t like the increased RBC though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom