napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dga post ct

jag85

84d124b04b7d563bd2e2036fde7f3b6f.jpg

A pleasant surprise sitting in my mailbox. This guy got here fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got it but from being active in this community I can vouch what Dylan, Rick, and cbbram recommend have always been top quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and this forum have my up most respect and trust. Thank you letting me be a part of it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mine arrived on Wednesday. Took my five capsules before bed. I'm a fast responder to whatever I take, but holly shit!! I woke up a few hours into my slumber hard as hickory. Awoke the same way. Great energy the next day and I killed it during my workout. Second day same results. I'm going to give it a week and take my dose in the morning to see how it effects me. The higher energy level for me is just outstanding. I literally responded immediately to this product. Love it so far. My wife had read the "enhanced libidio" on the bottle and responded with "oh shit". Thanks DG!

Mine arrived on Wednesday. Took my five capsules before bed. I'm a fast responder to whatever I take, but holly shit!! I woke up a few hours into my slumber hard as hickory. Awoke the same way. Great energy the next day and I killed it during my workout. Second day same results. I'm going to give it a week and take my dose in the morning to see how it effects me. The higher energy level for me is just outstanding. I literally responded immediately to this product. Love it so far. My wife had read the "enhanced libidio" on the bottle and responded with "oh shit". Thanks DG!
Haha, that's awesome bro!!

thats what im talking about brother! thank you for the feedback!

Top Bottom