napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DGA Organ Support

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

So I am currently on week 3 of my cycle (test e and deca), and I am just wondering about the DGA Organ Support you guys offer. I read the description on the page and if I read it right, I only need to take this with my PCT, correct? I only ask because I have read some threads on here and I've noticed some people take it on cycle. Do the people that take it on cycle only do that because they are taking orals / longer cycles?

Current Cycle:
Test e: 400-500 mg
Deca: 300-400 mg
Aromasin: 12.5 mg EOD
Prami: .25 mg MWF before bed

Thanks guys.

Stats:
weight: 222
height: 6'
BF: 13%
Cycle history: currently on second cycle.

Last edited:
you can take it ANYTIME bro... i take it year round whether on or off cycle... you absolutely want it when you run oral steroids, thats a must... with just injectables, thats up to you... its always wise to keep your body as clean as possible and while injectables are not toxic, there's still cholesterol problems that can occur and organ st protects against that

Deca-Durabolin in particular has demonstrated in studies administering 600mg weekly to test subjects for a 10 week period a 26% drop in HDL cholesterol levels. The negative changes in cholesterol values as a result of Deca-Durabolin administration are much greater than that of Testosterone when they are compared, where HDL and LDL levels were monitored in a different study where Testosterone Cypionate was administered.

you can take it ANYTIME bro... i take it year round whether on or off cycle... you absolutely want it when you run oral steroids, thats a must... with just injectables, thats up to you... its always wise to keep your body as clean as possible and while injectables are not toxic, there's still cholesterol problems that can occur and organ st protects against that

Deca-Durabolin in particular has demonstrated in studies administering 600mg weekly to test subjects for a 10 week period a 26% drop in HDL cholesterol levels. The negative changes in cholesterol values as a result of Deca-Durabolin administration are much greater than that of Testosterone when they are compared, where HDL and LDL levels were monitored in a different study where Testosterone Cypionate was administered.

Alright this defiantly clears up my confusion, thanks man! That study you posted really helps too and paints a much clearer picture for me.

Organ ST is pretty awesome. I used it throughout my last cycle and it helped tremendously with sides and overall feeling

Top Bottom