napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DGA Organ ST Use in PCT: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Hey guys, thinking about grabbing some for future cycles, would i need any additional protectant or will this cover everything and be all that i need to keep everything in check?

Great info brother. People forget or just overlook how stressed our organs are when on a cycle. Even a "mild" cycle. Again, I always like to stress the health part of this lifestyle. What good are gains if your health is going to shit at the same time?

Yea seems like the route to get. I go overboard on protection. I buy cycle assist then like 10 other things on top of it for heart, kidneys, liver, cholesterol, blood pressure. Figured with the cost I may as well just buy this that has it all in one.

Yea seems like the route to get. I go overboard on protection. I buy cycle assist then like 10 other things on top of it for heart, kidneys, liver, cholesterol, blood pressure. Figured with the cost I may as well just buy this that has it all in one.
yes, you wont have to do that... cycle assist has like 11-12 ingredients and organ st has 44 total ingredients....

Top Bottom