napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dga nutrition post ct & organ st

matthewcampbell1

Currently going through my pct started organ st 12 weeks ago, just finished post ct first bottle. My highs and lows have been very mild.
These 2 products makes the transition so fucking smooth. Im def a repeated customer now! honestly who wouldnt pay that little extra too feel awesome on a pct and keep more gainz?
i have no shares or know any1 in this company. just a happy customer

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. Don't mind spending the cash. Results are great for me on both products. Organ ST kept me dry as fuck and bloods looked good too. I never expected the dryness, but it happened. Post CT was great as well. I'm on TRT so no PCT. When I transition back to a medical dose I feel it. This product made that transition smoother. Dick was hard as nails and I felt great. I'm not usually a fan of most supplements. These two are in a different class. Hey Dylan, what caused the dryness with the organ ST?

absolutely awesome to hear guys... thank you so much for the words and for your review and im just beyond thrilled to see you guys so pleased with it... thats all i want to see!

Currently going through my pct started organ st 12 weeks ago, just finished post ct first bottle. My highs and lows have been very mild.
These 2 products makes the transition so fucking smooth. Im def a repeated customer now! honestly who wouldnt pay that little extra too feel awesome on a pct and keep more gainz?
i have no shares or know any1 in this company. just a happy customer

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

That's awesome to hear bro! We appreciate the feedback and I'm glad everything worked so well for you

Top Bottom