napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DGA Nutrition NOW ACCEPTING bitcoin

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
DGA Nutrition is now accepting bitcoin as a payment option along with the normal credit card payment methods!

Absolutely. To reiterate what others have said, very impressed with everything from ease of payment, prompt shipping/delivery, packaging and the product itself.
Videos have been valuable in providing the education of what all does and why important.

Absolutely. To reiterate what others have said, very impressed with everything from ease of payment, prompt shipping/delivery, packaging and the product itself.
Videos have been valuable in providing the education of what all does and why important.
i really appreciate the feedback brother... thank you for the support and please let me know how you like everything!

Totally agree man. Dylan really put allot of thought into making sire everything was done correctly and it certainly shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree man. Dylan really put allot of thought into making sire everything was done correctly and it certainly shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i really appreciate it brother... this is a great option because many people dont like to always use cards online etc and this is a very very safe and effective way to make your payments...

Top Bottom