napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Developed Extremely Thick Skin - How do I thin it

baterst

Banned
So, I was at a friends house, and he had some bodybuilding supplements. I took a capsule from one of his supplements that he recommended, he said its good for bones, etc. I don't know exactly what it contained, but basically within 24 hours, my skin has become much thicker. Like, I have grown skin folds between my fingers where there were none (almost look like aquaman lol), and when you pinch the back of my hand the skin feel totally different, much much thicker.

Does this sound like the supplement was "estrogenic" or did it affect any other hormone? Is this basically water retention stuck inside the skin? (I did get a bit of gyno from it too, like my nipples are larger and puffier.)

Question: how do I now thin my skin down to normal thickness? (With this thick skin, my hard-earned muscles are barely noticeable any more!). Suggestions for achieving that paper thin skin are welcome! (and please don't recommend "dieting and exericse", because I already had that in check, and this supplement definitely messed up something metabolically/hormonally speaking)

It's a very hard question to answer. You just took a supplement not knowing what it was? If we had the name of a supplement it might help. You could have just had a bad reaction to one of the ingredients in it but it's impossible to tell without knowing what it was.

Your skin didn't get thicker in 24 hours. Your skin grows in layers, and your oldest skin is roughly 30 days old, some places longer. No change to actual skin thickness would happen that quick.

Your skin didn't get thicker in 24 hours. Your skin grows in layers, and your oldest skin is roughly 30 days old, some places longer. No change to actual skin thickness would happen that quick.
exactly, its not humanly possible...

It may not be the skin that has become thicker itself, but then some water retention inside or beneath the skin.

I literally just pinch the back of my hand, and measured the skin, and it is 4 mm! That is diagnostic for acromegaly according to what I read. When I cut a bit of the skin off with a small scissor, there are several layers, and it doesn't bleed until I get really deep... Extremely strange... Some enlargement of something must have happened

water retention is definitely possible but you did not develop thick skin as you think... as i said, get bloodwork

Top Bottom