napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Description advice

Cauldron

Hi all.

I am currently running mutagenic labz symbiote (20mg ostarine and 8mg lgd 4033 everyday )

I now have 100 tablets of LGD 4033 from maxmuscle labs (uk) at 7.5mg per tablet. (Now have in house testing since this week).

The mutagenic labz is white powder in a clear capsule. The LGD from maxmuscle labs is a yellowish tablet with some specks of green on most of the tablets.

Does any of the description match what your sarms look like?

I am still new to sarms, almost into week 4 of the symbiote.

Thanks in advance

Bro I’ve never heard of them and i would be careful with that stuff who knows what’s in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the symbiote (I will do a review on this) I have no change after 3 weeks. This one I'm not too sure about as mention in thread "Mutagenic Labs ". With maxmuscle labs i have more confidence in as they get tested twice now (from my understanding) once in China by supplier and once in house, and HPLC sheets are available on request which I am waiting for. It was just I was not sure what LGD in tablet form was meant to look like.

bro, you need to get rid of this shit ... anyone can forge an hplc sheet to start with.. i could make you one in ten minutes... i have no clue what you have, but if you paid me, i would not use it

Top Bottom