napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

An in depth explanation on clomid: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I provide an in depth explanation on clomid... Learn everything there is to know about clomid... How to properly use it, all of its functions, the side effects and much more... Many people know they need clomid but do not know any of the facts behind it so I provide a full explanation so that everyone always has a strong reference... Do not miss this video!

An in depth explanation on clomid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNPesnc2jU

Awesome topic man. I never knew about clomid or pct until I joined this forum. The wealth of knowledge you put out there for us to soak up is much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go fucking with your hair again. Lol

Great video Dylan! Very in depth and straight to the point. You always manage to squeeze the maximum information in such a short amount of time. Keep it up bud.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There you go fucking with your hair again. Lol

Great video Dylan! Very in depth and straight to the point. You always manage to squeeze the maximum information in such a short amount of time. Keep it up bud.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
LOLLLL thanks brother! i try to get as much in as possible in the given time... the facebook clips are only a few minutes each but full of info as well... im just trying to give as much as possible to everyone!

LOLLLL thanks brother! i try to get as much in as possible in the given time... the facebook clips are only a few minutes each but full of info as well... im just trying to give as much as possible to everyone!

Yeah, I second that! There are only so many minutes in a day, and you get us great, info packed videos, that aren't full of fluff! Thank you very much for that!

Yeah, I second that! There are only so many minutes in a day, and you get us great, info packed videos, that aren't full of fluff! Thank you very much for that!

you are very welcome!!

Top Bottom