PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Depression using steriods

Depression using steriods

Good day

I would like to know , can a person that is on depression pills use any steriods? My husband is on Lexamil (depression pills) and would like to know which steroid he can use that would not interfere with his medication and if it is possible to use steroids when you are on depression medication. What steroid would you recommend him if any?

We are from South Africa.

Would like to hear from you.

NO! Steroids should not be taken by users with mental illnesses!!!

He needs to get his mental state healthy first.

i would definitely not recommend him to be using steroids... the last thing a person depressed or having any other mental issues should do is use something like steroids that can and will alter their state of mind in some way, shape or form... i will not advise that in whatsoever

I cannot recommend someone dealing with depression use steroids. The large hormonal can severely exacerbate issues.

PCS P0N
    PharmaComStore Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order

Steroids can make the depression worse.

What I say might offend someone, but that is not my intention. However, about a month ago I saw two posters laughing it up about their heroin use, jail time and living in a halfway house while using steroids.

One poster joked how he went from the heroin needle to the steroid needle. Sorry, but if youíre an addict with an addictive personality, than you have no business using steroids. It all falls under mental health.

Sorry but that nonsense turned my stomach. Depression, addict, alcoholic has no business going from one addiction to using steroids. Unless that individual got his act together and has been clean for years.

But to joke about going from the heroin needle to the steroid needle in such a short time is off the wall lunacy.

It is lunacy. Addiction leads to recklessness and is part of the reason people become misinformed thinking steroids are addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldcountry View Post
    What I say might offend someone, but that is not my intention. However, about a month ago I saw two posters laughing it up about their heroin use, jail time and living in a halfway house while using steroids.

One poster joked how he went from the heroin needle to the steroid needle. Sorry, but if youíre an addict with an addictive personality, than you have no business using steroids. It all falls under mental health.

Sorry but that nonsense turned my stomach. Depression, addict, alcoholic has no business going from one addiction to using steroids. Unless that individual got his act together and has been clean for years.

But to joke about going from the heroin needle to the steroid needle in such a short time is off the wall lunacy.
    i agree a million percent and just hearing about something like this makes me cringe...

Donít even let him think about touching steroids. With his mental condition