napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Depression and PCT

dpetze22

I understand the main cause of this is due to your normal testosterone production being out of whack. Making a proper PCT vital to running a cycle, HCG, Novaldex, and Clomid. Can any of you offer your experience with depression and ending a cycle? I understand this is predominantly dependent on the individual and can vary from person to person.

PS- Just trying to get the full amount of feedback and knowledge prior to running my very first cycle. Which will be solely testosterone for 12 weeks.

Yeah Clomid can definitely cause some issues. I never cried as much as in my life as when I was on my last PCT. Super emotional over every little thing. It was pretty pathetic. You just have to be conscious its only temporary, its part of the game, people have gone through it before and come out just fine at the end. Its simply a part of the whole process. Accept it, let it wash over you like a wave at the beach and soon it will be gone. People suffer depression and other mental illness for decades, so a month isn't so bad really.

I understand the main cause of this is due to your normal testosterone production being out of whack. Making a proper PCT vital to running a cycle, HCG, Novaldex, and Clomid. Can any of you offer your experience with depression and ending a cycle? I understand this is predominantly dependent on the individual and can vary from person to person.

PS- Just trying to get the full amount of feedback and knowledge prior to running my very first cycle. Which will be solely testosterone for 12 weeks.

this occurs if you do not run a FULL and complete post cycle... there are many areas that need addressed aside from kickstarting hpta production... please educate yourself with my pct videos... they will help tremendously... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+pct

here is a link to the proper pct along with the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I consider myself more sides prone than most, and clomid doesnt do anything to me. Its all in the genetic lottery

I consider myself more sides prone than most, and clomid doesnt do anything to me. Its all in the genetic lottery
Yup same with me. I find dosing it before bed helps mitigate the sides greatly.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The negatives and side effects from Clomid, Nolva etc are extreme,y rare and minor in the grand scope of things compared to what you would experience without a proper pct. Typically post cycle depression occurs most in those that have inadequate pct because of the huge roller coaster in various hormone levels, dopamine, etc...

The absolute best thing you can do is run a complete and extensive pct from sarmsx

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Yup same with me. I find dosing it before bed helps mitigate the sides greatly.

thats when i take ALL my ancillaries just in case... some say it doesn't matter but anything that could potentially cause sides, i would much rather have occurring while im sleeping as opposed to throughout my day...

i just see so many people flat out abusing clomid dosing... there is NO NEED to dose it 150, 100 etc... i see this all the time and then people wonder why they get every side possible with use..

thats when i take ALL my ancillaries just in case... some say it doesn't matter but anything that could potentially cause sides, i would much rather have occurring while im sleeping as opposed to throughout my day...

i just see so many people flat out abusing clomid dosing... there is NO NEED to dose it 150, 100 etc... i see this all the time and then people wonder why they get every side possible with use..
Same here. Always take my ancillaries at night before bed. Works well for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Thanks for advice guys. Videos helped alot also Dylan. So it seems if I have my pct in order and do it responsibly I don't have much to worry about in the way of depression?

Agreed. I've seen for years on forums now people "loading" clomid at 150mg which is completely pointless imo. 50mg is more than enough to start up the hpta safely and effectively with minimal to no sides.

Agreed. I've seen for years on forums now people "loading" clomid at 150mg which is completely pointless imo. 50mg is more than enough to start up the hpta safely and effectively with minimal to no sides.

exactly and its always the same guys bitching about sides and then they wonder why but hey, they are all about 150 and anyone who disagrees does not know what they are doing... =)

Top Bottom