napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deloads / deloading on SARMs GW-501516 Cardarine & MK2866 Ostarine ?

foxb

I am about to start a 12week MK2866 + 16week GW-501516 cycle
for the first time.
How do I go about deload planning in my normal training routine?
Every 6 weeks as always, or do I need less deloads, since these SARMs should give me more endurance, faster recovery, more energy and improved healing?
Any advice, experience recommendations?

thx

It all depends on the person but the sarms will definitely increase your recovery. When I was running s4/gw I think I went a solid 7-8 weeks before I deloaded and I was in a 500 calorie deficit. I do a deload when I feel like I have stalled with progressive overload. For example if the same weight feels heavier vs the previous week it probably means you have developed quite a bit of fatigue in your muscles so it would be good to switch to a deload for a week. Just play it by ear and see how you feel.

I agree with NM. It will vary from individual to individual and on many other factors (Intensity, Volume, Recovery, Caloric intake Ect.). The fact that you even know what a deload is and actual employ them, leads me to believe you are somewhat in tune with your body.

What are your goals from this cycle? Cut or recomp?

These are my stats now:
Age 42
Height 172cm
Weight 69,5kg
Body fat % 10-11%
Years of training 26y

Goal: since I am probably at my genetic limits, I'll start SARMs for the first time and hope for some nice lean gains.

Quite a bit of knowledge and experience, as you say ;-)

I agree with NM. It will vary from individual to individual and on many other factors (Intensity, Volume, Recovery, Caloric intake Ect.). The fact that you even know what a deload is and actual employ them, leads me to believe you are somewhat in tune with your body.

What are your goals from this cycle? Cut or recomp?

Just listen to your body bro. I can usually tell when I need one which for me is usually around every 12 weeks or so

These are my stats now:
Age 42
Height 172cm
Weight 69,5kg
Body fat % 10-11%
Years of training 26y

Goal: since I am probably at my genetic limits, I'll start SARMs for the first time and hope for some nice lean gains.

Quite a bit of knowledge and experience, as you say ;-)

Looking pretty lean in your pic. If you are looking to add some lean muscle, may want to consider LGD and MK2866. GW is definitely good, but IMO more suited for dropping body fat. Also, I highly recommend getting your Sarms from Sarmsx.

pic looks great bro... as was pointed out, your recovery time is going to increase drastically... muscular endurance skyrockets so your rest time in between sets will likely be cut in half... just keep that in mind when you decide how you want to approach it... there's no cookie cutter answer here as it all comes down to YOUR body response...

Thanks, guys.
I start my 12week MK2866 + 16week GW-501516 cycle directly after my 1week holiday(deload week) in July.
I'll let you know my experiences and results here.
Hopefully my stats (and pics) will even become better :cool:

pic looks great bro... as was pointed out, your recovery time is going to increase drastically... muscular endurance skyrockets so your rest time in between sets will likely be cut in half... just keep that in mind when you decide how you want to approach it... there's no cookie cutter answer here as it all comes down to YOUR body response...

Top Bottom