napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

coolbrah123

Hey guys,

I placed an order with sarmsx on the 3rd of november, and it still hasnt arrived. The latest update i recieved from track and trace was the 14th of november and it said the package has arrived to my country (denmark) and is on its way - however since this is so long ago, i started to get worried.. so i contacted my local post service, and they put out a search and have just informed me that they cannot locate my package!?

Everything i have read about sarmsx seems very legit and their customer service is awesome.. was really hoping to make future purchases but this isnt exactly what i had hoped for my first buy...

My local post service has told me to contact the distributor and now ask them to put out a search - however, i dont see how this would solve much, since track n trace says it in my country?

Has anyone ever had similar experiences with international shipping, or am i just an unlucky mofo??

Any input appreciated!

im not sure how you feel this is the fault of sarmsx? sarmsx does not work for the post office bro... if the package arrived to your country, which it says it did, then the POST OFFICE lost it, not sarmsx... i dont know how you can put a word out that its their fault??? how can they control YOUR post office being fuck ups? i can definitely understand why your upset but thats entirely on them not sarmsx... email justin [email protected] and see what he can do to help...

Dylan im honestly a big fan of you guys and what you do for this community - i had no intention of badmouthing sarmsx, but maybe it just came out wrong...
i merely wanted to see if anyone out there has had experiences with a late international delivery...

Thanks, ill write him up - and probably also call up my postoffice and give them an earfull..

Dylan im honestly a big fan of you guys and what you do for this community - i had no intention of badmouthing sarmsx, but maybe it just came out wrong...
i merely wanted to see if anyone out there has had experiences with a late international delivery...

Thanks, ill write him up - and probably also call up my postoffice and give them an earfull..

I'm sure they have had delays.. keep in mind it's the holidays too so people tend to fuck up even more so. SARMSX is solid and I'm sure it will get rectified one way or another.

They are fast and consistent, but shit happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just send Justin an email at sarmsx, and he will help you get all this figured out brother. Sounds like the post office may have dropped the ball on this one, but you are in good hands with sarmsx and I'm sure you'll get the help you need with your order

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom