domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer antler spray

Deer antler spray

Does deer antler spray work? I have a friend who said he knows someone who got huge off of it but I highly doubt it. What are your thoughts, I heard you have to take it for a couple months to start noticing anything.

I learned about it before learning about SARMS. I don't know of anyone how's used it. I would say just stick to SARMS from iSARMS.
    Best of Lift

Sounds like a waste of money to me. It's suppose to have some kind of IGF-1 effect, you're better off just searching for actual IGF-1 or better yet, Mk-677 from sarmsx. I don't think you're going to "get huge" off of something they sell at GNC. lol
    Last edited by walkonwings; 01-25-2017 at 04:00 AM.

Banned
    It is complete garbage and a scam. Do you really believe they kill deer, dig deep into the antlers and extract some potent IGF-1 like growth factors that come not only com out of the deers antlers, but also are bioavailable? And somehow by spraying it under your tounge is going to increase your IGF-1 levels? I dont believe you will find orally active IGF-1 inside the antlers of a deer. I call bullshit. Mainly because you can buy it on bodybuilding.com for $15. The deer used to make that spray cost far more than that. The company would be better off selling deer meat.

Quote Originally Posted by SdBronco View Post
    It is complete garbage and a scam. Do you really believe they kill deer, dig deep into the antlers and extract some potent IGF-1 like growth factors that come not only com out of the deers antlers, but also are bioavailable? And somehow by spraying it under your tounge is going to increase your IGF-1 levels? I dont believe you will find orally active IGF-1 inside the antlers of a deer. I call bullshit. Mainly because you can buy it on bodybuilding.com for $15. The deer used to make that spray cost far more than that. The company would be better off selling deer meat.
    nothing more to say than this.. don't waste your money.

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    How come your signature says don't offer you free gear for review? Just curious

VALHALLA CEO
    save me the time and hassle from saying no and the person from asking

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bro come on, are you really being serious right now? please tell me your just fucking around with everyone

well regardless the stuff is just another supplement scam

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    Does deer antler spray work? I have a friend who said he knows someone who got huge off of it but I highly doubt it. What are your thoughts, I heard you have to take it for a couple months to start noticing anything.
    It's nothing more than a scam bro, just like a lot of the fad supplements that come out.

Stick to things you know work like sarms and not these products that are hyped up by the supplement companies

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbabyallnightlong View Post
    LOL…sounds like a guy I know who took cat nip….didnt do a thing but I will say this, he got pretty good at sitting on the fireplace mantel and licking his ass...