napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deer antler spray

Jtbabyallnightlong

Does deer antler spray work? I have a friend who said he knows someone who got huge off of it but I highly doubt it. What are your thoughts, I heard you have to take it for a couple months to start noticing anything.

I learned about it before learning about SARMS. I don't know of anyone how's used it. I would say just stick to SARMS from iSARMS.

Sounds like a waste of money to me. It's suppose to have some kind of IGF-1 effect, you're better off just searching for actual IGF-1 or better yet, Mk-677 from sarmsx. I don't think you're going to "get huge" off of something they sell at GNC. lol

Last edited:
It is complete garbage and a scam. Do you really believe they kill deer, dig deep into the antlers and extract some potent IGF-1 like growth factors that come not only com out of the deers antlers, but also are bioavailable? And somehow by spraying it under your tounge is going to increase your IGF-1 levels? I dont believe you will find orally active IGF-1 inside the antlers of a deer. I call bullshit. Mainly because you can buy it on bodybuilding.com for $15. The deer used to make that spray cost far more than that. The company would be better off selling deer meat.

It is complete garbage and a scam. Do you really believe they kill deer, dig deep into the antlers and extract some potent IGF-1 like growth factors that come not only com out of the deers antlers, but also are bioavailable? And somehow by spraying it under your tounge is going to increase your IGF-1 levels? I dont believe you will find orally active IGF-1 inside the antlers of a deer. I call bullshit. Mainly because you can buy it on bodybuilding.com for $15. The deer used to make that spray cost far more than that. The company would be better off selling deer meat.

nothing more to say than this.. don't waste your money.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bro come on, are you really being serious right now? please tell me your just fucking around with everyone

Does deer antler spray work? I have a friend who said he knows someone who got huge off of it but I highly doubt it. What are your thoughts, I heard you have to take it for a couple months to start noticing anything.

It's nothing more than a scam bro, just like a lot of the fad supplements that come out.

Stick to things you know work like sarms and not these products that are hyped up by the supplement companies

LOL…sounds like a guy I know who took cat nip….didnt do a thing but I will say this, he got pretty good at sitting on the fireplace mantel and licking his ass...

Well... antler velvet sheds so they don't have to kill them. They may or may not actually have velvet extract but either way you can't ingest it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arent you the one with all the sides due to taking some earlier stuff? If so stop looking for shit to take other than your PCT man.

God I hope he stops this shit before he is fucked long term.

Top Bottom