napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decision made.

JOJO562

After all the knowledge ive been soaking in? ive decided its still not enough for me to start my cycle. ive been in research now for about a year. And im still learning more important stuff every day With Anabolics. Sadly I still believe its not enough. so at this point in my life, Ive decided to do a sarms cycle. a while back, Dylan suggested a sarm cycle for me to start off with and I think for now I will be going that route. although im still a little iffy on my low test number hopefully this sarm cycle will help? btw im 27 and my Number was 388 ng/dL. this is what he proposed....

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

from weeks 9-12 where it says tongkat ali, can I just run the ORGAN ST instead?

and also because this is a SARM cycle and not a AAS cycle, PCT starts immediately after last serving correct?

you want to run POST ct in there where tongkat ali is... let me give you the full layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you want to run POST ct in there where tongkat ali is... let me give you the full layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The clomid and gw start after the mini pct? correct? or the clomid and GW IS the mini pct?

You’ll enjoy it, man. SARMS did me wonders when I cycled them.

I tried LGD-4033 in PILL FORM and I think it mustve been bad. it was from Pure line nutrition. I got hard gains and strength was through the roof. but I was suppressed like a MF.

The clomid and gw start after the mini pct? correct? or the clomid and GW IS the mini pct?
im so lost dude... it clearly says weeks 13-16 mini pct THEN lists clomid and gw for those weeks.. i dont get the confusion here? i literally cannot draw it out any easier

im so lost dude... it clearly says weeks 13-16 mini pct THEN lists clomid and gw for those weeks.. i dont get the confusion here? i literally cannot draw it out any easier

I got it, I got it. thank you. reading from my phone browser its extremely spaced out.

Good choice man. I've seen you around here learning and asking questions. It's the right way to do things. Enjoy your cycle and I'm looking forward to the results!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also forgot to add with your lower test... Post CT is a fucking amazing product I'm currently on it now and I promise you will not be disappointed

Also forgot to add with your lower test... Post CT is a fucking amazing product I'm currently on it now and I promise you will not be disappointed

absolutely brother ! im just so glad that everyone using it is having such a great experience!

Good choice man. I've seen you around here learning and asking questions. It's the right way to do things. Enjoy your cycle and I'm looking forward to the results!

Thanks brother! I'd rather be over prepared than even a tiny bit short on information! I am also very excited for the results! Definitely learning alot and soaking it all in.

Sarms are a great pre gear experience will give you a taste of what's to come if u go down that route

Definitely! Unfortunately I had a bad experience 1 time taking the pill form and I think it fucked me over. I was suppressed for a LONG TIME. Looking to do things the right way now.

Heard great things about Post CT !! Dylan would this be cool to take on its own AFTER PCT between sarm cycles?
most definitely bro... one of the best options to use it is a bridge in between cycles... thats what i am personally starting monday in between cycles now as well... ABSOLUTELY!

most definitely bro... one of the best options to use it is a bridge in between cycles... thats what i am personally starting monday in between cycles now as well... ABSOLUTELY!

extremely excited to try it. looks like everyone is having great success with it. definitely going to make a daily log with it also.

Top Bottom