esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Decision made.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Palm trees and warm breeze
    Posts
    66

    Decision made.

    After all the knowledge ive been soaking in? ive decided its still not enough for me to start my cycle. ive been in research now for about a year. And im still learning more important stuff every day With Anabolics. Sadly I still believe its not enough. so at this point in my life, Ive decided to do a sarms cycle. a while back, Dylan suggested a sarm cycle for me to start off with and I think for now I will be going that route. although im still a little iffy on my low test number hopefully this sarm cycle will help? btw im 27 and my Number was 388 ng/dL. this is what he proposed....

    1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 tongkat ali


    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day



    from weeks 9-12 where it says tongkat ali, can I just run the ORGAN ST instead?

    and also because this is a SARM cycle and not a AAS cycle, PCT starts immediately after last serving correct?

  2. #2
    you want to run POST ct in there where tongkat ali is... let me give you the full layout...

    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

  3. #3
    You’ll enjoy it, man. SARMS did me wonders when I cycled them.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Palm trees and warm breeze
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you want to run POST ct in there where tongkat ali is... let me give you the full layout...

    1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct


    Mini pct 13-16




    clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day


    The clomid and gw start after the mini pct? correct? or the clomid and GW IS the mini pct?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Palm trees and warm breeze
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionknees View Post
    You’ll enjoy it, man. SARMS did me wonders when I cycled them.

    I tried LGD-4033 in PILL FORM and I think it mustve been bad. it was from Pure line nutrition. I got hard gains and strength was through the roof. but I was suppressed like a MF.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JOJO562 View Post
    The clomid and gw start after the mini pct? correct? or the clomid and GW IS the mini pct?
    im so lost dude... it clearly says weeks 13-16 mini pct THEN lists clomid and gw for those weeks.. i dont get the confusion here? i literally cannot draw it out any easier

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Palm trees and warm breeze
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im so lost dude... it clearly says weeks 13-16 mini pct THEN lists clomid and gw for those weeks.. i dont get the confusion here? i literally cannot draw it out any easier
    I got it, I got it. thank you. reading from my phone browser its extremely spaced out.

  8. #8
    no problem

  9. #9
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    496
    Good choice man. I've seen you around here learning and asking questions. It's the right way to do things. Enjoy your cycle and I'm looking forward to the results!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    496
    Also forgot to add with your lower test... Post CT is a fucking amazing product I'm currently on it now and I promise you will not be disappointed

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •