napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decent tamoxifen for pct

diego.eng.07

Hi, everyone. Im about to start my first cycle and I still didn't decide for tamoxifen (I won't start the cycle before buying nolva). I've seen some recommendations here and there but I need a supplier for U.K. SARMS1 was highly recommended, however they say that all their products is for researches only . Would you please recommend some supplier?

In case it might be in liquid ( I personally prefer liquid) does anyone have an experience with liquid nolva ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been here only a few days but I can tell you this... sarmsx has quality stuff and ships internationally. Also you can't get nolvadex without a prescription so research is what you are going to have to use.

Hi, everyone. Im about to start my first cycle and I still didn't decide for tamoxifen (I won't start the cycle before buying nolva). I've seen some recommendations here and there but I need a supplier for U.K. SARMS1 was highly recommended, however they say that all their products is for researches only . Would you please recommend some supplier?

In case it might be in liquid ( I personally prefer liquid) does anyone have an experience with liquid nolva ?

Thanks in advance

Bro, you absolutely positively do not want to use sarms1 products. Trust me. That's a terrible source. Their product quality is very poor

www.sarmsx.com has very high quality liquid nolva (tamoxifen) and that's exactly who I'd recommend to you.

Bro, you absolutely positively do not want to use sarms1 products. Trust me. That's a terrible source. Their product quality is very poor

www.sarmsx.com has very high quality liquid nolva (tamoxifen) and that's exactly who I'd recommend to you.

Thanks for the tip mate . Cheers

RickRock , do you know how to use liquid nolva ? Like , if I need 20 mg a day for instance, do we take the drop with water or something ?

sarms 1 is the worst of the worst of the fucking worst... you cannot get any worse... you just take the dropper straight down like drinking water... dont mix with anything but you can use a chaser if you want...

sarms 1 is the worst of the worst of the fucking worst... you cannot get any worse... you just take the dropper straight down like drinking water... dont mix with anything but you can use a chaser if you want...

Thanks Dylan. Just curious , what's the chaser stands for ? I mean .... what's the purpose of using a chaser with liquid nolva ?

a chaser is what you drink following the nolva to help with the taste... i just use water when i take any sarm or ancillary...

Top Bottom