bannednutritionRegenRx

Decca, Test, D bol on cycle...help in PCT

Prashant veer singh

Hi,
I am on a 12 week cycle of
Decca(100 mg in a weak)
Test cypionate(500 mg in a weak)
D bol(30 mg every day)

I am unaware how to carry out PCT....please help me with it...i hv completed 10 weaks and hav not used any AI's....pllzzzz guide and help

So you’ve been running dbol for 10 weeks....?

Brother, you should be using Aromasin to control estrogen and caber for prolactin... and 100mg of deca doesn’t look right...

Your pct should be
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

why on the planet earth are you using steroids and not having a fucking clue what you are doing? you didnt run an AI with dbol?? wtf man??? how long did you run it? here's a very stupid question i already know the answer to... did you have bloodwork done? im guessing not... dude, seriously you ran a cycle like this, dont know how to run pct, dont know how to use steroids? i hope you are prepared to deal with the consequences... YOU are a prime example of what gives steroids a bad name

Dylan gave you the correct pct bro.

Are you using an ai and caber on cycle to control estrogen and prolactin? What is your stats and cycle experience?

Top Bottom