napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decca cycle advice

KODA24

Hey gang! As I'm in the last 5 weeks of my Tren cycle, I'm planning my next run around December. I want to go back to Decca with Test and run for about 12 weeks. Question is what else can I stack for optimum results. Thought about trying D bol. I didn't feel Anadrol did what it should, (from sources here). Just want to try something different, last run with Decca was good. So what do you think? I can't run Winstrol, it killed my joints. I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What kind of goals are you lookin for?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Add some size And strength. Just improve over all in appearance. I want to keep trying different compounds, experiment a little.

Test, Deca, and Dbol is a tried and true bulking stack bro. Can't go wrong with that stack for your goals honestly, as long as you handle aromatizing compounds well and aren't overly estrogen sensitive

Test, Deca, and Dbol is a tried and true bulking stack bro. Can't go wrong with that stack for your goals honestly, as long as you handle aromatizing compounds well and aren't overly estrogen sensitive
That's how I was leaning. I have platinum biotech dbol on hand. You would probably not advise running drol with it too, right? I've read where they work well together.

Test deca and Anadrol or dbol is a great bulking cycle. I'm running all 4 next, the drol and dbol at half doses to try out this alleged synergy they have

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Test deca and Anadrol or dbol is a great bulking cycle. I'm running all 4 next, the drol and dbol at half doses to try out this alleged synergy they have

thats exactly what I was considering. Stay In touch. Love to know how it goes.

That's how I was leaning. I have platinum biotech dbol on hand. You would probably not advise running drol with it too, right? I've read where they work well together.

Only if you half the dosage on each. That's the only way to safely run them together

I'll keep you updated. Probably starting it in November

that's when I'm starting, probably late Nov. We can compare notes. Can't wait!

that's when I'm starting, probably late Nov. We can compare notes. Can't wait!

Sounds good bro. It will be sometime late this year. What doses are you gonna run?

Sounds good bro. It will be sometime late this year. What doses are you gonna run?

Looking at 500 Test C or E, 400 bump to 600 mg Decca, 30 dbol ed, 50 drop ed (5 weeks) run rest for 14 weeks. May add Proviron or Mast.

Top Bottom