napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decca & Test-E

Zach89

Hey guys,
I’m 28 years old just started my first cycle in about 8 years to assist in putting on some mass.

I’ve started Decca & Test-E at 400mg Decca and 500mg test per week (split into 2 days being mondays and Thursday’s)

I only started this week being 3 days ago having had only 200mg Decca and 250mg test e though as today I’m suppose to have a further dose my body has crashed mentally and physically, unsure if it’s related though I’m confident it is as I live a very healthy and routine based life style.

I’m just after advice from people who do this a lot more often than I do if this is a common thing, have I missed something, is it more likely to be un related... should I lower the Decca or test dose moving forward, should I stop etc.

I’ve got several friends on the same stuff and have had great success in the last couple months with no side effects.

Also another thing - as i used my left delt the pain is still there though also seems about 5cm down from originally site I have a tiny lump with pain as if it got stuck or something which has never happened before...

Anyway, thanks in advance for any responses.

Your body is just shocked by the sudden increase in hormones. It's basically freaking out so to speak and will eventually adapt when things start to level out. Due to the fact it's been 8 years you should have eased into it. If things don't improve in a couple of weeks I recommend dropping the Deca and try it next cycle. You're basically starting all over again.

Sounds like you only had one injection. That's not enough to do a thing. This sounds more mental than anything

Your body is just shocked by the sudden increase in hormones. It's basically freaking out so to speak and will eventually adapt when things start to level out. Due to the fact it's been 8 years you should have eased into it. If things don't improve in a couple of weeks I recommend dropping the Deca and try it next cycle. You're basically starting all over again.

Thanks - was my thoughts also though didn’t expect it to happen right away, I may half my Decca today and next week to see if it improves. Any theories on the bump and pain developing 5cm below the injection site?

Sounds like you only had one injection. That's not enough to do a thing. This sounds more mental than anything

Thanks for the response Rick, yes it’s only been 1 so far I wasn’t expecting any negative responses, it may very well be mental as coming into it after so long and reading more thoroughly about it before starting has started me off with a negative mind set.

definitely mental man however theres no reason to be dosing this high, especially test at 500 on this cycle... 300/300 each is plenty on this cycle... i never recommend going over 400mg of deca but thats top end and i you havent cycled in 8 years, theres no reason to be dosing that high man...

definitely mental man however theres no reason to be dosing this high, especially test at 500 on this cycle... 300/300 each is plenty on this cycle... i never recommend going over 400mg of deca but thats top end and i you havent cycled in 8 years, theres no reason to be dosing that high man...

I thought it was a little high to start off with after such a long time though have been given mixed advice on it.

I will draw back dosage moving forward,

Another topic that I’m getting mixed advice on is what should be taken during cycle (if anything). Is there any non negotiables I should have on hand while running these in your experience?

I thought it was a little high to start off with after such a long time though have been given mixed advice on it.

I will draw back dosage moving forward,

Another topic that I’m getting mixed advice on is what should be taken during cycle (if anything). Is there any non negotiables I should have on hand while running these in your experience?

Yes bro but why on earth would you start the cycle and not even know how to run it? Thats terrible man

Yes bro but why on earth would you start the cycle and not even know how to run it? Thats terrible man

Yeah there’s more to it than I originally thought. I’ve been fortunate in the past not getting any side effects or taking any supps. Thought I’d tackle it the same way though have had a change of heart and want to ensure everything is 100%. Bit of an early wake up call. I’ve gone about it the wrong way.

Any advice on what I should be taking during cycle would be greatly appreciated.

My advice would be to treat it as your first ever cycle, which most would tell you should be just test by itself. This way any problems you know exactly what's causing it. Also, personally I wouldn't start at 500, 350-500 would be fine.

Yeah there’s more to it than I originally thought. I’ve been fortunate in the past not getting any side effects or taking any supps. Thought I’d tackle it the same way though have had a change of heart and want to ensure everything is 100%. Bit of an early wake up call. I’ve gone about it the wrong way.

Any advice on what I should be taking during cycle would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly i would stop now. You need to learn what your doing. You dont just learn as you go man

Thanks to all who commented - after more research around Decca I’ve realised I’m probably not as educated as I should be.

I’ll remove this from the stack and continue 300mg weekly test e cycle only and grab some arimidex incase of emergencies, seems the safest and easiest way to proceed.

Thanks to all who commented - after more research around Decca I’ve realised I’m probably not as educated as I should be.

I’ll remove this from the stack and continue 300mg weekly test e cycle only and grab some arimidex incase of emergencies, seems the safest and easiest way to proceed.

Aromasin can also go well with your test

You dont want to use an ai for emergencies. If you wait for an emergency it's too late

Top Bottom