napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decaplex 300

mosestir

Hi big men , last time I used Roids was in june 2017 in was sustanol 250 only I never take anything right after thanks I did only one cycle now I'm 36 I have decaplex 300 with my aromatase extrogenous bloker and my Pct everything in hand now do I have to mix my deca with anything or I can used like without other Roids I been watching your video but I guess you can tell me directly

This post is extremely confusing. Are you saying that you ran a cycle of sust and no PCT ?

You're asking if you could take Deca alone?

What are your full stats?

please dont call them roids man, that sounds so ridiculous...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Are these actual steroids or prohormones. The names are a red flag to me. These companies make products and give them names that sound like steroids.

these are actual steroids... decaplex is actually sold by axio labs and its known for being produced in mexico... sustanol is also an actual steroid and brand of sustanon so they are real but we still need more info stats wise

these are actual steroids... decaplex is actually sold by axio labs and its known for being produced in mexico... sustanol is also an actual steroid and brand of sustanon so they are real but we still need more info stats wise

Decaplex is def Axio, wasn’t aware of the Mexico origin. BigLexi was happy with his use of it.

Top Bottom