napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decade-Long Question

holaskruz

Hi, I’ve always had one question that has kept me from cycling Sarms while following my athletic routine or any other program that I wish to test out. There has always been rumors of the ability that sarms have to make a male Infertile or unable to produce seed. You may think of this as a silly question, but I would like to be expounded on it please, thank you

I'm not aware of evidence to this claim. AAS can do this though.

i literally, in all these years, have never heard that one time... not once... so i have no clue where you came up with that unless you are mixing them up with steroids... ive heard it all, far more than you could ever dream of hearing and ive literally never heard that once

That's a good question. It's the same reason that I waited tell my mid 30s to try steroids. You will have plenty of time to do them later on. Having a family was always something very important to me. So I kept PEDs on the back burner tell after I had children. It was a long wait but it's all good, and I got to have my kids, and now I can dabble without worrying about it at all. Had I known about sarms then. I may not have even touched them back then just to be safe

Top Bottom