napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca with TRT question

Shockmaster

Hello to all and thank you father Dylan for this forum. I've been wondering for a while about running deca for my TRT. I see several posts back a few bros chatting about just that. It seems from the read that its possible. I wanted to check in with my plan to make sure.
My TRT was a disaster in the beginning until I added Masteron at about 150/200. That saved the day. My recent run with NPP gave me the feel & energy I was hoping regular TRT would give. My age is around 40 & the last 4yr has been hell.. up until I put myself on TRT.

My question is, is it really possible to run deca 150/200 (done responsibly) along with my test/mast till the end of time? I guess Im looking for conformation, or any cautions Im not aware of, as Ive been wanting to do this for a while now.

My TRT would look something like

200 T.cyp
150 Mast
150 deca
Aromasin as needed/ caber. Thanks for any words of wisdom

Last edited:
Hi ShockM, welcome to the board. I know from my experience it took a bit of trial and error with the help of my Dr. to get things dialed in to were I feel good to great now. This was done with doing the required bloods to see what was going on and to keep track of it. Honestly I think you need to get blood work done to see what's going on. I'm assuming you are are doing this on your own? For reference I'm 46 and pining 200 mg 1w. Using an AI as well.

Hello to all and thank you father Dillon for this forum. I've been wondering for a while about running deca for my TRT. I see several posts back a few bros chatting about just that. It seems from the read that its possible. I wanted to check in with my plan to make sure.
My TRT was a disaster in the beginning until I added Masteron at about 150/200. That saved the day. My recent run with NPP gave me the feel & energy I was hoping regular TRT would give. My age is around 40 & the last 4yr has been hell.. up until I put myself on TRT.

My question is, is it really possible to run deca 150/200 (done responsibly) along with my test/mast till the end of time? I guess Im looking for conformation, or any cautions Im not aware of, as Ive been wanting to do this for a while now.

200 T.cyp
150 Mast
150 deca

Sure bro. Deca is wonderfull for older guys on trt, but let's do some adjustments so that this is trt and not a cycle. First-Let's see if you can do a total max of mgs to be at or less than 250. So using the max it would be 100deca/150 test. No mast, no arom. Get some bloods done and keep check on your estrogen. You need to tweak your dose and see what is the min you can get away with. If you can keep your estrogen at 30 max then that will be the best for you.

That does make sense since Im adding Deca, I could drop my test dose for a combo of 100/150. Masteron did such wonders Im afraid to come off it but if Deca is coming to lend a hand it will be worth a good try. (masteron aint cheap) Also, you suggest dropping Aromasin. That I will be happy to try if I can get away with it. Less is better. & yes Im acting as my own Doc for better or worse.

That does make sense since Im adding Deca, I could drop my test dose for a combo of 100/150. Masteron did such wonders Im afraid to come off it but if Deca is coming to lend a hand it will be worth a good try. (masteron aint cheap) Also, you suggest dropping Aromasin. That I will be happy to try if I can get away with it. Less is better. & yes Im acting as my own Doc for better or worse.

You need to keep the test higher than the deca, or equal to it.A 100/100 is ok. The secret is trt is, test replacement. So that is what you rely on,test. The masteron is not good for the rest of your life and does not help your test. Now as a cycle test/deca/mast is great,but not trt. Deca works with test in a great way. At 100 deca and even 150 test ..no I would not worry about aromasin. But you should monitor your blood. If your estrogen stays in check,which it should,then there is no need for the aromasin. You have to look at this as a lifetime thing. You don't really want to take aromasin for life right? So like I said, go as low with the test/deca as possible,i.e.100/100, and try to keep total mgs and estrogen in check.

OP, I also have been considering going with a test/Deca combo at around 200 combined. Been reading much good feedback on this combo.
Dr b, thanks for your input, I always look forward to your advice.

OP, I also have been considering going with a test/Deca combo at around 200 combined. Been reading much good feedback on this combo.
Hey bro..glad to help

Definitely, thank you DRb. This will be a whole new experience. Glad for your advise here. I hadnt even considered a few of the things you suggested but they make good sense.

I hope we are onto something good here bro... I am stoked for it. going to run some NPP while the deca is building.

Does anyone know why I cant post an avatar? Is it a post count thing maybe?

Drb has given excellent advice in this thread, and there's probably nobody better to tell you guys how to run your Deca than him. I agree with everything he has said here, and if you follow his advice you will be golden. Keep the test equal to or higher than Deca and keep the total milligrams from getting too high. I will be entering my first cruise with test and Deca in about another week myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I hope we are onto something good here bro... I am stoked for it. going to run some NPP while the deca is building.

Does anyone know why I cant post an avatar? Is it a post count thing maybe?

You should be able to post an avatar right now no problem. Are you using the full site?

You should be able to post an avatar right now no problem. Are you using the full site?

As far as I know, I am.. I just signed up last night. It let me upload a profile pic but when I go to edit avatar it has it locked on to (do not use an avatar) & no other option.

Hello to all and thank you father Dylan for this forum. I've been wondering for a while about running deca for my TRT. I see several posts back a few bros chatting about just that. It seems from the read that its possible. I wanted to check in with my plan to make sure.

200 T.cyp
150 Mast
150 deca

hey brother... test and deca is an amazing cruise, one of the best experiences i have ever had... i would also listen to what drb gave you for advice... i like it at 150/150 and although thats slightly on the high side in terms of overall mg's, at that dose for each, you have them dosed properly to where it wont negatively effect you... i like this protocol so much and i know you will too... definitely go with this... you can always add sarms to the equation as well... i would go with something like this

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 deca 150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Drb has given excellent advice in this thread, and there's probably nobody better to tell you guys how to run your Deca than him. I agree with everything he has said here, and if you follow his advice you will be golden. Keep the test equal to or higher than Deca and keep the total milligrams from getting too high. I will be entering my first cruise with test and Deca in about another week myself

I'm glad this got posted...I'm going to start trt myself. Since I started my cycle I didn't realize how different I'd become. Good read thanks drb!

I'm glad this got posted...I'm going to start trt myself. Since I started my cycle I didn't realize how different I'd become. Good read thanks drb!

IMHO...you would be best served by doing a complete PCT first...then get a complete workup including pituitary and thyroid function
You will be glad in the future you have a thorough baseline to base things on

Also...self admin trt is foolish...find a good endo that you can be honest with....there a bunch of bad ones..so it can be a search..but it's a life time of your health in the balance
Please don't be lazy
There is so much more involved than simple pinning 100-200mg/week test...the endocrine system is complicated
Take the time and expense to find out what going on in your body..then let an endo advise you...you can ALWAYS self prescribe later
Be safe...do it right

IMHO...you would be best served by doing a complete PCT first...then get a complete workup including pituitary and thyroid function

Also...self admin trt is foolish...find a good endo that you can be honest with....there a bunch of bad ones..so it can be a search..but it's a life time of your health in the balance
Please don't be lazy
There is so much more involved than simple pinning 100-200mg/week test...the endocrine system is complicated
Take the time and expense to find out what going on in your body..then let an endo advise you...you can ALWAYS self prescribe later
Be safe...do it right

this is very strong guidance and very well said... very nice post bro

Please don't be lazy
Be safe...do it right

I do think that is a great plan. The key is finding a good educated endo, and NOT just a regular doc, which many are very uneducated about TRT. In those cases you are probably better off self administering because of their lack of knowledge

Please don't be lazy
Be safe...do it right

You make a good point about seeing a doc but you have left the door open for me to rant.It is ok to self administer if you know what you are doing and get bloods.
First and foremost this seeing a doc thing is a lot easier said than done. The majority of trt docs are either internal medicine, family practice or general practice. They know little to nothing except for what they read in the big pharm literature. Which let me remind you that for years and years big pharm and docs said test does nothing to help build muscle, and is of no use as PED.
Now ..if you go to an endo he is going to be bound by the protocol of what the hospital or whoever is his boss tells him. AND the hospital will get their protocol from what big pharm tells them. Isn't that nice? Now they keep passing the buck, so if something goes wrong then all liabillity is on big pharm.
Next big pharm makes Aveed...so read up on the aveed protocol. Keep in mnd that docs know test....mention to them deca,mast,eq,primo and then watch for piss puddles on the floor.
My sis is a leading endo in the northeast who will give deca as part of trt but she is rare. Otherwise you will get aveed with an 18g pin. Some may still use cyp or E. Remember,there are lawyers waiting to pounce, so they will follow big pharm protocol. Now why is it that yu think my sis knows about deca? Yes..from me. The fact is that the bodybuilders taught the docs how to do this ..NOT vice versa. I have a brother with a Ph.D in chemistry who worked for big pharm, and a sis that does research...on what? Test supplied by big pharm...i.e. Aveed again. In case you have not heard of aveed it is a very long chained test called test undecoanate and it is made in the slowly releasing castor oil.
So if you think I am going to let sme ignorant jackwad MD tell me how to use aas or trt then then re think. And to say that "self admin is foolish" is totally not true. You learn your bloods and work from there. A doc will only look at bloods. Nothing else...maybe a finger check. And keep in mind that doc is looking over is shoulder at the lawyer.
Bottom line IF you can find a good doc then great, but be aware YOU are not their main focus...it is money, and lawsuits that come first before you.

Also..all of the ancillarys that we use. Clomid,aromasin etc...were all developed for women. Guess who taught the docs that they are good for men too? Yep..bodybulders.

So physician you can heal thyself. You need to study up and get a good grasp and then leave the docs in the dust. While they are jacking aveed into unknowing men I will be ENJOYING..my deca.
I do not do trt, but if and when the day comes there will be no doc who knows anything...why? Because.. I dont feel like taking the time to educate him!

You make a good point about seeing a doc but you have left the door open for me to rant.It is ok to self administer if you know what you are doing and get bloods.
First and foremost this seeing a doc thing is a lot easier said than done. The majority of trt docs are either internal medicine, family practice or general practice. They know little to nothing except for what they read in the big pharm literature. Which let me remind you that for years and years big pharm and docs said test does nothing to help build muscle, and is of no use as PED.
Now ..if you go to an endo he is going to be bound by the protocol of what the hospital or whoever is his boss tells him. AND the hospital will get their protocol from what big pharm tells them. Isn't that nice? Now they keep passing the buck, so if something goes wrong then all liabillity is on big pharm.
Next big pharm makes Aveed...so read up on the aveed protocol. Keep in mnd that docs know test....mention to them deca,mast,eq,primo and then watch for piss puddles on the floor.
My sis is a leading endo in the northeast who will give deca as part of trt but she is rare. Otherwise you will get aveed with an 18g pin. Some may still use cyp or E. Remember,there are lawyers waiting to pounce, so they will follow big pharm protocol. Now why is it that yu think my sis knows about deca? Yes..from me. The fact is that the bodybuilders taught the docs how to do this ..NOT vice versa. I have a brother with a Ph.D in chemistry who worked for big pharm, and a sis that does research...on what? Test supplied by big pharm...i.e. Aveed again. In case you have not heard of aveed it is a very long chained test called test undecoanate and it is made in the slowly releasing castor oil.
So if you think I am going to let sme ignorant jackwad MD tell me how to use aas or trt then then re think. And to say that "self admin is foolish" is totally not true. You learn your bloods and work from there. A doc will only look at bloods. Nothing else...maybe a finger check. And keep in mind that doc is looking over is shoulder at the lawyer.
Bottom line IF you can find a good doc then great, but be aware YOU are not their main focus...it is money, and lawsuits that come first before you.

Also..all of the ancillarys that we use. Clomid,aromasin etc...were all developed for women. Guess who taught the docs that they are good for men too? Yep..bodybulders.

So physician you can heal thyself. You need to study up and get a good grasp and then leave the docs in the dust. While they are jacking aveed into unknowing men I will be ENJOYING..my deca.
I do not do trt, but if and when the day comes there will be no doc who knows anything...why? Because.. I dont feel like taking the time to educate him!
This is the truth. My problem is I have learned not to trust doctors or their training, not to mention the source of their education. From my own experience and family & ppl I know, when it comes to real health issues they have only ever made things worse. In some cases life threatening. I wouldnt trust a prescription for kleenex from some of these guys. Finding a good doc seems like a bigger mt to climb.

Top Bottom