napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca with test pct protocol

Troy2906

Hi Dylan .Is it safe to use deca long term with test as part of a trt protocol. Dose of deca 200mg a week.test en 200 mg a week as i get sore joints .I manage bloods and lipids etc regular and all are fine .such a low dose of deca should be fine long term ? Im over 50 and still run hcg through cycle.thanks if u could reply

i would not stay on deca long term, no, not at all and also, deca is NOT going to heal you... all you are doing is putting a band aid on a wound and ultimately making it worse

What would you say is a reasonable amount of time to stay on low dose deca ? to avoid most of the sides ? Thanks for the reply

Do you think 14 weeks on low dose deca followed by 8 weeks off is long enough ? Not bothered about recovering natural test levels bk to normal as on trt ?also i manage bloods lipids etc

Thanks man .someone recommended stayin on deca 8 months then 4 off .i thought that was too long even if you manage bloods etc

Whats your recommendation of a safe trt dose? 200 mg a week of test en ? Or is that a bit high for a permanent basis ? Thinking do 2 100 mg shots one on mon one on thurs to slower the estrogen and test spike. Thanks .

200 is the absolute max but you shouldnt be asking me or anyone else aside from a doctor about what your trt needs are... thats based on how serious of a hypogonadal condition you have... thats not up to random people to determine

Ok cool i guess 150 to 200mg test a week is enough to main tain and may be grow some muscle in your senior years

trt is not used to "gain muscles" man... thats NOT what its there for... its used to treat a condition and you seem to really want to do things wrecklessly... ive dont my best to help you... good luck the rest of the way

Top Bottom