napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca with Test for long term cruise?

Jimboljambol

I'm planning on going on TRT levels of test soon. Something like 50-75mg test e e3d, and wanted to add deca to it as well, probably the same dosage.

Anyone know about the effects of this low dose of deca long term? If I could, I wanted to run it year round, for the foreseeable future.

Also, I brew my own. If I can run it year round, should I blend them to be 125mg test 125mg deca/ml in the vials?

I've done it before at 150mg for about a year and it was great. Just be aware that prolactin is a slow creeper so make sure you do regular blood work.

I've done it before at 150mg for about a year and it was great. Just be aware that prolactin is a slow creeper so make sure you do regular blood work.

Luckily I've still got caber from when I ran tren a while back. I'll keep an eye out for my levels though.

Hopefully the deca will help clear up some problems I'm having with my joints and that

i would stay on it permanently if thats what youre indicating... ive done it on trt about 4 months and it was fine but i wouldnt stay on it for extreme extended periods...

i would stay on it permanently if thats what youre indicating... ive done it on trt about 4 months and it was fine but i wouldnt stay on it for extreme extended periods...

I guess I may as well play it safe then. It's not like I need deca, I haven't even ran it before.

I'll just run deca in 16 week 'blasts' I guess and keep an eye on prolactin levels and the like.

Top Bottom