napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca or test higher..

m555zma

Im going to run deca for the 1st time soon. An online site recommended 500mg/week test and 400mg/week deca.. is it safe to be running test higher than deca or should it be the other way around..

Post your stats; age, height, weight, bf%, years of training, goals, previous steroid cycles, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro this has been debated a million times online. Most people run Test higher to counter prolactin sides (Deca dick). If you run your Test lower you will most likely have to run Caber. You can run them even also. You have to find out what works best for you.

Bro this has been debated a million times online. Most people run Test higher to counter prolactin sides (Deca dick). If you run your Test lower you will most likely have to run Caber. You can run them even also. You have to find out what works best for you.

This is where out dated info meets reality..high test causes the prolactin sides. Low test will not (if estrogen controlled)

This is where out dated info meets reality..high test causes the prolactin sides. Low test will not (if estrogen controlled)
Like I said it has been debated a million times and will continue to be debated. You will still find more people out there that run their Test higher than Deca at least by 100 and some even do 2:1. I'm not saying that's what I do I'm just saying it's the majority. The new school way is to run Test lower with Caber and controlling estrogen as you said. I don't consider you reality either... you're just another opinion like everyone else.

all i know is that ive done it all three ways, more than once each and everyone responds differently... for me, i'll never do it any other way than run them the exact same.. i had ZERO issues when i did this with estrogen, prolactin or anything else... there are studies and info arguing both ways and you know why, because its person to person dependent

Like I said it has been debated a million times and will continue to be debated. You will still find more people out there that run their Test higher than Deca at least by 100 and some even do 2:1. I'm not saying that's what I do I'm just saying it's the majority. The new school way is to run Test lower with Caber and controlling estrogen as you said. I don't consider you reality either... you're just another opinion like everyone else.

My opinion is based on facts n trials

I run mine at a 3:1 ratio in favor of NPP (I don't use Deca anymore as NPP favors my body somehow). Whatever I am running based of latest results and feel I plan on running test lower now.

I run mine at a 3:1 ratio in favor of NPP (I don't use Deca anymore as NPP favors my body somehow). Whatever I am running based of latest results and feel I plan on running test lower now.

I do 500 Test and 350 Deca now. Just pinned the first time with gear from a very known seller on this board, and I'm off to a GREAT start. No pip, amazing. Love it.
I think it will treat me well, but maybe next time I will try them at the same dosage and see what that does for me :)

I will always run my test higher than deca. There's no way I'd do it different. I actually prefer a 2:1 ratio on it but I'd at least run them even. Thetes a lot of debate on the topic (same with tren), and probably no right or wrong answer. Anybody that says their way is the best doesn't understand the concept of everyone responding differently to things. Those that are estrogen prone probably need to run test lower. Those that are not and respond well to high test probsbly need it Higher. I feel best and look best with test higher. My sex drive is also the best with test higher. Maybe start off equal doses of each and experiment to find out what works best for you

I will always run my test higher than deca. There's no way I'd do it different. I actually prefer a 2:1 ratio on it but I'd at least run them even. Thetes a lot of debate on the topic (same with tren), and probably no right or wrong answer. Anybody that says their way is the best doesn't understand the concept of everyone responding differently to things. Those that are estrogen prone probably need to run test lower. Those that are not and respond well to high test probsbly need it Higher. I feel best and look best with test higher. My sex drive is also the best with test higher. Maybe start off equal doses of each and experiment to find out what works best for you
I just learned this with Tren. I was running them 1:1 no libido whatsoever. Increased Test 2:1 and a week later I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat. Very happy I figured it out.

I just learned this with Tren. I was running them 1:1 no libido whatsoever. Increased Test 2:1 and a week later I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat. Very happy I figured it out.
That's pretty much exactly the same for me, where many others need to run it the opposite way

I was against it initially but I'm not going to argue with my body.
exactly, NEVER argue with your body... what works for you may not work for rick or me or we all might do it the same etc... you just cannot tell without trial and error and the two things that need it more than anything are test to nandrolone ratios and running AI's... there is so much damn parity from one to another...

You guys keep mentioning Tren... I got sooooo excited babies were almost made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test gives me more sides than Deca. I keep Test at TRT levels and have run Deca 600mg and 700mg over this summer with no problems at all. I was using 75mg a day of Proviron and .5mg twice a week Caber. Libido was fantastic, and looked great this summer.

Test gives me more sides than Deca. I keep Test at TRT levels and have run Deca 600mg and 700mg over this summer with no problems at all. I was using 75mg a day of Proviron and .5mg twice a week Caber. Libido was fantastic, and looked great this summer.
a perfect example about KNOWING YOUR body... its just such a touchy topic because of the different reactions... thanks for sharing

Top Bottom