napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca and test enan

sabartone

First of all. thanks brother for making great video .. m really gaining lots of knowledge from your videos .....
Brother i am running deca 250 mg/ml and test enanthate 250mg/ml (14week) cycle ... And wanna add winstrol as finisher .... So how can i do it ...and can i have to stop deca at 10th week .

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I am training for men's physique competition ...... Wanna gain size as well as hardern up the muscles .... M following proper diet and training .... And also m using deca + test e cycle (14week) ... M on 3rd week ..... want to know ... How can i finish with winistrol ... Can i have stop deca at 10th week ...
1- 14 test enanthate 250mg/ml
1- 10 deca 250mg/ml
11-14 winistrol 40 mg/day
1-14 caber 0.5 mg/eod
Is this ryt ... And please tell me pct ..

I am training for men's physique competition ...... Wanna gain size as well as hardern up the muscles .... M following proper diet and training .... And also m using deca + test e cycle (14week) ... M on 3rd week ..... want to know ... How can i finish with winistrol ... Can i have stop deca at 10th week ...
1- 14 test enanthate 250mg/ml
1- 10 deca 250mg/ml
11-14 winistrol 40 mg/day
1-14 caber 0.5 mg/eod
Is this ryt ... And please tell me pct ..

i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat...

Answer his question before anyone will help.

Age - 24
Weight - 72
Height - 5'7"
Bodyfat - 15
This is my second cycle .... First is only test enanthate

Age - 24
Weight - 72
Height - 5'7"
Bodyfat - 15
This is my second cycle .... First is only test enanthate

You are too young to be cycling and your bodyfat is on the higher end for using gear.

If your diet and training is not on point with deca you are going to struggle getting ready for the comp.

As for this cycle most people here are going to say stop and start pct as you haven't organised anything and just started with no pct protocol and no knowledge of winstrol.

You should figure out what the hell you are doing before you start doing this you are making some big mistakes.

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Personally 10 weeks for deca is not enough to see the perks . When I ran deca it was very dry for me and no water weight I didn't see gains till week 9 as far as mass 13 weeks for deca

You are too young to be using steroids bro. Have you looked into sarms? Sarms are a perfect fit for you, but you should not be using steroids at your age, and you also haven't built the right foundation for steroid use either

Top Bottom