napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

deca and test

bakanoos

Hey how are you. Am just looking for a bit of advice.I am doing 1ml deca 300 and 1ml test 400 a week. Can I take 1ml test cypionate in between these two. Thanks

bro, please just stop... you dont know what you are doing!! why are you using steroids without having a clue how to use them? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? are you using caber or prami and aromasin or arimidex? what is your pct plan?

It's not my first cycle. I am 6ft 90kg no fat. I done sus and deca twice. Don't worry everyone is different. I will just experiment.

After this cycle of deca 300 1ml and teSt 400 1ml a week for 10 weeks. I will take clomiphene and continue with test cypionate for few weeks. And continue with clomiphene for few weeks.

How do you get "no fat?"

I want that for my next show.

It's not my first cycle. I am 6ft 90kg no fat. I done sus and deca twice. Don't worry everyone is different. I will just experiment.

No fat? And you are still alive. It's a miraculous human that functions on 0.00 bf. How do I get what he is taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old are You? It sounds to me like you haven't done any research at all, and you say you've done other cycles?

f2668981bccc1648644e9f36678e1008.jpg

good lord... no fat... really? really? just going to experiment? really?? unreal... go experiment man.. this will be your last experiment, trust me...

good lord... no fat... really? really? just going to experiment? really?? unreal... go experiment man.. this will be your last experiment, trust me...

His experiment is how quickly he can kill himself while keeping his man boobs.

His experiment is how quickly he can kill himself while keeping his man boobs.

exactly, its going to be quite the "experiment" I mean, who experiments with deca without having a clue what you are doing... smfh... wonder how this will turn out

i know a guy who ran a full 10cc test bottle of cypionate in a week. You cant fix stupid.

Well there are people who do that such as power lifters. But they only care about brute strength. Not long term health effects. And u can't tell them it's stupid. Cause they won't listen. People do what they do no matter how much we try to talk them out of it.

100% of the guys who ask that we say can't use it they will use it. No matter what we say.

Look guys yea am new to this. So I don't want people to take the mick. Of course I have fat. I meant am not fat. I am only going off what people have told me. And what I read on the net. And u tube. I thought 1ml of deca with lml test was OK. I done deca and sus 2 years ago lml of each for 10 weeks.and put on about 10kg. I was training and eating well. But then I had a premature baby. And stoped going to gym. So lost it all. Amy no expert. But just trying to get some strength and little size. But thanks anyway

Ok but you are asking if you should add test cyp to a cycle of test e and deca. It's an odd question as e and c are virtually the same product. Idk why you would add it in. The statement not fat. Doesn't do anything for us. I'm not fat but I fluctuate in bf%. So you should know what it is if you are using products that could potentially hurt you.

Look guys yea am new to this. So I don't want people to take the mick. Of course I have fat. I meant am not fat. I am only going off what people have told me. And what I read on the net. And u tube. I thought 1ml of deca with lml test was OK. I done deca and sus 2 years ago lml of each for 10 weeks.and put on about 10kg. I was training and eating well. But then I had a premature baby. And stoped going to gym. So lost it all. Amy no expert. But just trying to get some strength and little size. But thanks anyway
thats perfectly fine man but you need to fucking listen to people trying to help you and stop doing things your own way! we are trying to HELP you here...

Top Bottom