napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DECA + sustanon

Dannyman

I'm on my eighth week and I really haven't had any surprising gains. (10lbs only)

DECA 400/ week
Sustanon 500mg
Aromasin 25 mg eod
Caber twice a week

Taking all the proper supplements ,food ,rest and changing my routine every four weeks

Wanna try changing to another testosterone.

Any suggestions?

I'm on my eighth week and I really haven't had any surprising gains. (10lbs only)

DECA 400/ week
Sustanon 500mg
Aromasin 25 mg eod
Caber twice a week

Taking all the proper supplements ,food ,rest and changing my routine every four weeks

Any suggestions?

Why do you mean changing to another testosterone? You've gained 10 lbs. that's a good cycle. I think you are having unreal expectations.

What is your stats, experience and goals bud?

How's your diet and training? Could be underdosed. Where did you get the gear?

Edit

10 lbs in 8 weeks is something to be happy with. 10 is a physique changing amount

Sent from my A464BG using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Enanthate , propianate ,cypionate,etc
First cycle
34 yo , 6 feet tall, 180 lbs
I'm having a real hard time with legs ( genetics) .I'm training them twice a week heavy with 15-20 reps.

My goal is to get big and staying little lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's your diet and training? Could be underdosed. Where did you get the gear?

Sent from my A464BG using Tapatalk

Diet
High protein , moderate carbs about 9 cups daily( rice , oatmeal pasta ) low fats ( only olive oil and avocado)

Gear from NOVA , vet pharmaceutical grade

DECA 400/ week
Sustanon 500mg
Aromasin 25 mg eod
Caber twice a week

Any suggestions?

10lbs is solid man! How much were you expecting to put on? You've gained a little over a pound a week. Has it been a steady increase in weight or did you just gain the whole 10 in the first week or 2?

Why do you mean changing to another testosterone? You've gained 10 lbs. that's a good cycle. I think you are having unreal expectations.

What is your stats, experience and goals bud?

Enanthate , propianate ,cypionate,etc
First cycle
34 yo , 6 feet tall, 180 lbs
I'm having a real hard time with legs ( genetics) .I'm training them twice a week heavy with 15-20 reps.

My goal is to get big and staying little lean

DECA 400/ week
Sustanon 500mg
Aromasin 25 mg eod
Caber twice a week

Any suggestions?

do you realize how many people would do anything for that type of gain? what are you expecting??? 50 pounds??? you have a very unrealistic expectation... what do you mean you do 15-20 reps on legs?? that is so vague man, how on earth can anyone help you? do you mean you do a total of 15-20? sets of 15-20? i mean come on man, you can't be anymore vague? how many cycles have you ran in the past? what kind of gains did you get that makes this so disappointing?

do you realize how many people would do anything for that type of gain? what are you expecting??? 50 pounds??? you have a very unrealistic expectation... what do you mean you do 15-20 reps on legs?? that is so vague man, how on earth can anyone help you? do you mean you do a total of 15-20? sets of 15-20? i mean come on man, you can't be anymore vague? how many cycles have you ran in the past? what kind of gains did you get that makes this so disappointing?

15-20 reps(90% of my max) on all my leg exercises , this is my first cycle ... I'm actually more disappointed on my leg growth, I don't see any development

15-20 reps(90% of my max) on all my leg exercises , this is my first cycle ... I'm actually more disappointed on my leg growth, I don't see any development

There's nothing magic about steroids bro. Some cycles you'll gain more than others and some muscles will get more growth than others. I know I'd be extatic if I got 10 lbs from a cycle. I have a lot of mass on me now and gains are harder to come by. I haven't seen 10 lbs in 3 or 4 years

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if you are doing 15-20 reps, there is NO WAY that is 90% of your max... you should have trouble getting up 10 reps at 90%... growth is achieved through hypertrophy style training but you are more in a resistance stage... you cannot do sets of reps that high at 90% of your max... it does not equate whatsoever bro... so you need to get higher on your weight for reps bro... your not training properly for growth... you have the right idea but the wrong weight... its a simple fix bro

"Heavy" with 15-20 reps??? How is that even possible? Heavy stalls me out at 6.....

So I wouldn't benefit from another form of test ?

bro seriously? did you read the entire thread... its all about your training, not your test... you are not going to have any different result from sustanon, to test cyp to test prop etc... there is NO DIFFERENCE... your training is WAY off and thats your problem... you are lucky you have gained what you have being that far off...

bro seriously? did you read the entire thread... its all about your training, not your test... you are not going to have any different result from sustanon, to test cyp to test prop etc... there is NO DIFFERENCE... your training is WAY off and thats your problem... you are lucky you have gained what you have being that far off...

Alright thanks man. Besides that , I'm interested in taking osterine , would that be after PCT?

if you are doing 15-20 reps, there is NO WAY that is 90% of your max... you should have trouble getting up 10 reps at 90%... growth is achieved through hypertrophy style training but you are more in a resistance stage... you cannot do sets of reps that high at 90% of your max... it does not equate whatsoever bro... so you need to get higher on your weight for reps bro... your not training properly for growth... you have the right idea but the wrong weight... its a simple fix bro

Agreed. 90% of max you might be able to get like 3 reps at best, but not anywhere close to 10-15

I think I just hit my breaking point. I apologize ahead of time. But bro....you are a complete idiot. You gained 10 lbs in 8 weeks and you say No "surprising gains". My goodness dude how dense can you be. 10 POUNDS!! Not to mention you are on 500 Sustanon and 400 Deca. Bro that's way more then I have EVER used and I guarantee you look like a twig compared to me bro. There's alot more wrong then your genetics. Try your diet and training first and foremost. Then take a look at your idiotic mentality and view of steroids.

So I wouldn't benefit from another form of test ?

Test is test it doesn't fucking matter.... Also if your aiming for size you should be hitting 8 reps TOPS heavy weight builds muscle. That's like me running deca and going in and curling 30's.

Top Bottom