napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca, Sust, and S4

Jimmyjames

Hey Dylan,
Do I run the s4 the whole cycle or just the end. I asked you this before but forgot, My plan is mild:
250 Sust a week and 200mg Deca and then the s4. As far PCT goes, i heard when running nandrolones dont use clomid? Or is is Nolvavdex? I plan on a 12 week cycle.

Also, what do yo think of this S23 crap, I'm sure I know your opinion, is it really that strong?

Thanks,
James

Hey Dylan,
Do I run the s4 the whole cycle or just the end. I asked you this before but forgot, My plan is mild:
250 Sust a week and 200mg Deca and then the s4. As far PCT goes, i heard when running nandrolones dont use clomid? Or is is Nolvavdex? I plan on a 12 week cycle.

Also, what do yo think of this S23 crap, I'm sure I know your opinion, is it really that strong?

Thanks,
James

You don't want to waste your time with s23 at this point yet bro. There's not enough info on it.

S4 needs ran a full 12 weeks.

You don't want to run Nolva while on a nandrolone, but you do want it in Pct. this is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

s23 is not tested whatsoever... it has very very limited data and i would never put that in my body without knowing what you are actually getting...

s4 is ran 12 weeks at 50 mg per day... split the doses 25 mg each 4-6 hours apart...

when you use a 19-nor you never want to use nolva alongside but you still want it in pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,

Thanks,
James

Don't forget the cabergoline bro ;)

Top Bottom