napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca safer than testosterone?

EEC73

I was doing a little research and I copied this paragraph and I will paste After the following. It is a confusing as hell paragraph. It almost seems as running deca more safe and less sides than testosterone. I'm very close to running my first testosterone enanthate only cycle. What the F!? Here is the paragraph I copied:

Deca Durabolin carries a relatively potent anabolic rating, slightly greater than testosterone. However, its total androgenic activity is much lower than testosterone, carrying an androgenic rating of only 37 compared to testosterone’s 100. The lessened androgenic activity of Deca Durabolin is due to the hormone’s ability to reduce to dihydronandrolone (DHN) rather than dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This makes Deca Durabolin a much milder steroid than testosterone, and one of the most well-tolerated anabolic steroids for healthy adult men. This tolerable nature is also evident by its low estrogenic activity. Deca Durabolin does aromatize, but only at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone. However, it does carry a strong progestin nature, and this will play into the side effects as we will see later on.

I mean if it only aromatizes at 20% the rate of test, has low estrogenic properties, than why not just use that only than just testosterone only? I hope someone can see my confusion?

That's awesome, outside the fact you shouldn't run deca by itself. It's suppressive, which means you must run deca with Test, because your bodys' natural Test production stops.. So basically there is no such thing as having the option to choose between the two. And that sounds like what you're suggesting.

Than why ever do any other steroids besides testosterone? If deca and test both are suppressive, why not just run test? I mean at least with testosterone you're just spiking your levels for 12 weeks then restarting your natural production. Seems like if you add additional compounds, you have to be more methodical and the negative health risks are greater and less room for error albeit more room for error.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're pretty new at this. First many do run Testosterone only. Secondly, not all steroids are the same, and the receptors in your body respond differently to different compounds. Thirdly, some steroids work synergistically, meaning when certain compounds are run together they just work better together than the sum of the individual results. That's why when you hear terms like bulking, cutting, and recomp cycles they refer to certain specific compounds that are known to work well together for the stated purpose. And yes there are more medical health risks at stake, and you must be more careful and more methodical for sure. And then every body responds uniquely. So there's that.

Wow! I can see a better picture. Yes i'm new as new can be. I am learning more and more. Which I wouldn't have if I haven't asked. So thank you very much!

So when you run testosterone, your body sees that it doesn't need to produce anymore on it's own, because of the influx you inject, hence shutdown occurs. Would it be correct to say that the reason you would run, I would assume, a low dose of testosterone with other compounds would be to keep your test going at a level to keep up with the other compounds suppression?

You're getting the right idea now.
All steroids are suppresive to a certain extent. We must replace the lack of natural testosterone with exogenous testosterone. This is why all cycles must have a test base.
If for example you took deca by itself you would create a low testosterone scenario within your body. You would have deca dick like a motherfucker and feel like shit.
At the minimum you have to run a replacement dose of testosterone with any compound. This is why a test only cycle is always recommended for a first cycle. Because testosterone will be the base of all future cycles you need to know how you handle it before introducing other stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bodean30, thank you so much. It is so important to ask questions on this forum because after reading your response I have a much better understanding, even though I heard it explained through the videos. It's kind of like hearing/reading a particular verse in the Bible for numerous times until one time many times later it hits you and you understand it in a different light. What it truly means. Hope that makes sense. Maybe that's how I learn new stuff. Lol!

I was doing a little research and I copied this paragraph and I will paste After the following. It is a confusing as hell paragraph. It almost seems as running deca more safe and less sides than testosterone. I'm very close to running my first testosterone enanthate only cycle. What the F!? Here is the paragraph I copied:

Deca Durabolin carries a relatively potent anabolic rating, slightly greater than testosterone. However, its total androgenic activity is much lower than testosterone, carrying an androgenic rating of only 37 compared to testosterone’s 100. The lessened androgenic activity of Deca Durabolin is due to the hormone’s ability to reduce to dihydronandrolone (DHN) rather than dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This makes Deca Durabolin a much milder steroid than testosterone, and one of the most well-tolerated anabolic steroids for healthy adult men. This tolerable nature is also evident by its low estrogenic activity. Deca Durabolin does aromatize, but only at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone. However, it does carry a strong progestin nature, and this will play into the side effects as we will see later on.

That does not mean that deca is safer than testosterone. Over years of use deca can and probably will cause more heart issues than testosterone. Testosterone used in TRT doses has actually been shown to lower the risk of heart disease in those who have low T. That wouldn't be the case if you gave them deca instead. I can almost guarantee you that the risk for heart damage would increase substantially if you put a guy on the same dose of deca for the rest of his life, that is without the co-current use of testosterone. When you use them together it's different.

Don't believe everything you read on Meso lol it's not all true.

Yeah, I have heard about testosterone actually being healthy cardiovascular wise. And I fully understand what all you mean. Thank you for the clarification ten fold! Wow that is scary about other sources posting untrue facts about life altering compounds.

That's not what it's saying at all. You're going to regret it if you try to use deca in place of test lol

Robolics Labs Representative

Yeah, I have heard about testosterone actually being healthy cardiovascular wise. And I fully understand what all you mean. Thank you for the clarification ten fold! Wow that is scary about other sources posting untrue facts about life altering compounds.

It's not that's it's untrue you just misunderstood it. It's safer than OTHER steroids in steroid cycles perhaps. Testosterone is your body's chosen natural hormone. It doesn't say it should be used as hormone replacement. If you use deca as hrt you'll have low estrogen issues and low dht which means low libido issues. Testosterone is how it is by design and for a reason.

Robolics Labs Representative

Oh hey, thank you. I got it. It's kinda like I already understand that all, it was just locked up somewhere in the noodle. Awesome. I truly find steroids fascinating in what they do.

I'm glad you got the information you needed here bro, and a little clarification on just how important testosterone is, and why we put it in every cycle

Appreciate you asking. 44 years young. I would fair to say i am 11 to 12 percent body fat. Waste size is 32 and I wear a belt with the jeans.185 lbs. Trying something new ya know. I have my two 10ml vials of testosterone enanthate, my hardware, sharps container, etc. Just getting ready to get my PCT and aromasin from Sarmsx. Going to run this cycle late April.

Top Bottom