napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca question...

Dano10769

What's up guys I'm currently running 400mg/week test cyp, 3 weeks in. So my buddy just gave me a little under a half bottle of deca 300mg/ml. I know it's not enough to run a full cycle and I wasn't really prepared for this. I've never taken deca so in weary. P.s. This is my 3rd test only cycle, previous 2 super successful! Anyways, my question is what would 150 or 200mg a week of this deca added to the duration of my test cycle do? Would it be more for joint health, would see any extra gains? Should I not waist my time and just prep for next bulking cycle? Or take 300mg a week Til this half bottle runs out? I know this is random as fuck, just was looking for experienced persons info. Thanks guys

Save it till you decide to run deca and test, have some caber on hand in the event prolactin issues arise. No point half ass doing something with a half a bottle. 100mg of deca is good for some joint pain relief, 400 - 600 is the typical bulking dose, but a half bottle is only good for waiting on a full one to arrive. It needs an 8 week run minimum, no more than 12 - 16 IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT WELL and Deca is a great bulking compound, but it's a wet gainer. I love me some Deca.

Well im not super experienced with deca but I know at around 300 for 12-14 weeks is where a lot of guys find great gains. Its in the duration and moderate dosing. So personally id say just save it and get some more deca to hit a nasty bulk later. Or chuck it. Personally id never used gear thats been drawn out of by soneine else. Theres no way of telling if the give a damn about sterility or not. Just skeeves me out

IF you have moderate to severe joint issues ...150mg Deca may provide some comfort ...everyone responds differently
So ymmv.
Low dose Deca for joint relief works best over a longer period ... It takes 8 wks or so to build up in your system

My unsolicited 2 cent
Just because you have or someone gave a compound isn't a good reason to run it
Run a compound that you choose because it's the BEST to aid you in reaching a specific goal
Then buy borrow or steal the proper compound in the needed quantity

Deca DOES NOT provide joint relief. It binds to the sheath of your ligaments and tendons which gives a false sense of relief. It masks the joint pain and if left unchecked will lead to further injury. Dont listen to the bro science. If you have joint pain its your body telling you something is wrong. Listen to it and back the workouts down and let things heal.

PHURIOUS

Deca DOES NOT provide joint relief. It binds to the sheath of your ligaments and tendons which gives a false sense of relief. It masks the joint pain and if left unchecked will lead to further injury. Dont listen to the bro science. If you have joint pain its your body telling you something is wrong. Listen to it and back the workouts down and let things heal.

PHURIOUS

That sounds reasonable and I always suspected that. Is this documented for sake of reading up on it? MM I still say 400 - 600 is the sweet spot for Deca.

I would save it for when you've actually prepared for a test/deca run. Caber on hand as well is a good idea. Under half a vial isn't much and Deca needs to be at least 12 weeks to make it worthwhile. Just finish your cycle bud and plan for it next time around.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

PHURIOUS

Wrong again amigo
You have any studies to support the above?

Deca has been prescribed for aiding in tendon repair

Lubrication of the joint sounds like joint relief to me
You either FEEL relief or not... How can you feel false relief
Anti-inflammatories give relief...is that false relief because they do nothing to heal?
And in fact retard the healing process

Last edited:
My personal experience with Deca and joint relief
I have very little cartilage remaining in my knees
For over 5 years I've gotten hyluralic acid injections in both knees every 6 months
With out these collegen injections.... I can't walk down a set of stairs with holding on to the hand rail
For the past year I've added Deca 150mg per week to my TRT and stopped the collegen injections
my knees feel better now than with the collegen injections

Last edited:
That sounds reasonable and I always suspected that. Is this documented for sake of reading up on it? MM I still say 400 - 600 is the sweet spot for Deca.

Yeah ive run it at 300 and at 400 and just like anything else its all user dependant on dosage. I think in this case its better to sir on the side of caution in case hes sensitive to prolactin buildup. Ill probably go a little higher next time with the deca because I honestly wasnt too impressed.

When I ran Deca it took 7-8 weeks just to kick in. I recommend 12-16 weeks at least. Shut down is very hard so you better run your Test even or higher. I kept my dosage low (under 300) so I didn't need Caber but you should have it on hand just in case. It took my libido several months to get back to normal after running Deca. I didn't have any ED problems but I could tell it was suppressed some.

Save it until you can run it properly...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hold on to it and use it in a later cycle when you have more, and enough to run it properly. There's no point in taking it now with what you have. You won't get ANYHING from it

My personal experience with Deca and joint relief
I have very little cartilage remaining in my knees
For over 5 years I've gotten hyluralic acid injections in both knees every 6 months
With out these collegen injections.... I can't walk down a set of stairs with holding on to the hand rail
For the past year I've added Deca 150mg per week to my TRT and stopped the collegen injections
my knees feel better now than with the collegen injections

Thats because u are 75 yrs old. ANYTHING would help you get relief.

PHURIOUS

Wrong again amigo
You have any studies to support the above?

Deca has been prescribed for aiding in tendon repair

Lubrication of the joint sounds like joint relief to me
You either FEEL relief or not... How can you feel false relief
Anti-inflammatories give relief...is that false relief because they do nothing to heal?
And in fact retard the healing process

Ya but thats not fixing the problem now is it.

You can change the oil on an old motor and it will still run. But it will blow eventually.

Joint pain means somwthing is wrong. Ie cartilage wearing down to exspose bone on bone. So ya inject some deca and "feel great" thinking ur healed and then go to the gym and workout cause u think ur fine and then blow out a joint idc. Im not wrong. It masks the pain deca doesnt heal anything.

PHURIOUS

Thats because u are 75 yrs old. ANYTHING would help you get relief.

PHURIOUS

Is this another personal attack?
we already know you can't do basic math..or is it that can't you read .... that I'm I'm 64 yrs old?
oh well..getting the facts straight has never been your strong suit

Last edited:
I don't want to confuse Phurious with facts..god forbid

but here is some relevant research

Steroids May Improve Tendon Repair After Surgery

Reuters Health

By Merritt McKinney

Thursday, July 1, 2004

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Anabolic steroids are against the rules for professional athletes, but preliminary research suggests that steroids may help repair a shoulder injury that affects many professional and weekend athletes.

In lab experiments using bioengineered tendons, researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill found that tendons treated with an anabolic steroid were stronger than untreated tendons.

"In a highly experimental model, anabolic steroids do appear to improve the quality of rotator cuff tendon tissue," lead author Dr. Spero G. Karas told Reuters Health.

Most likely, steroids help by improving protein production in each tendon cell or by boosting the way tendon cells communicate with each other, Karas said.

But don't expect doctors to start prescribing anabolic steroids to people who have rotator cuff surgery any time soon. Karas cautioned that much more testing needs to be done.

"If enough testing can conclude that this treatment is effective, then of course we could attempt it in humans with difficult rotator cuff injuries," Karas said.

The rotator cuff is made up of the muscles and tendons that hold the upper arm bone to the shoulder. When the rotator cuff is injured, surgery may be performed to repair it. Unfortunately, healing after surgery is often incomplete and many people experience repeat rotator cuff injuries.

Anabolic steroids are known to build muscle mass and boost strength, so Karas and his colleagues set out to see whether steroids might improve rotator cuff healing.

The research involved bioengineered tendons developed by co-author Dr. Albert J. Banes. The researchers collected tendon samples from six people who were having rotator cuff surgery. Cells from these tendons were isolated and used to grow the bioengineered tendons.

Some of these tendons were treated with the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate, while others were not. Some tendons were also subjected to load testing, in which the tendons were stretched.

Tendons that had been treated with steroids and subjected to loading were stronger, denser and more elastic than other tendons, the researchers report in the American Journal of Sports Medicine. The steroid-treated tendons also had a more natural appearance than other tendons.

The research will not have an immediate impact on the treatment of rotator cuff injuries, but the research establishes a way to test the effect of mechanical stress and medications on tendon cells, Karas said.

"Any drug can be tested, but we chose an anabolic agent because of its successful background in treating patients with burns and other injuries," Karas said.

Another potential implication of the research, according to Karas, is that it "may permit us to manufacture a matrix of tissue that can be used to replace deficient human tissues."

Karas noted, "We are only in the embryonic phases of this work. We are a long way off, but the potential is exciting."

SOURCE: American Journal of Sports Medicine, June 2004.

guess it's just easier to insult rather than actual do a little research
Insults are always a great way to deflect from the real issue..and cover up your lack of knowledge

Top Bottom