napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca prolactin test timing

RedMorkai

When would you guys suggest checking prolactin, about 6 weeks into cycle for deca to nearly saturate or would you wait even longer like 8?

When would you guys suggest checking prolactin, about 6 weeks into cycle for deca to nearly saturate or would you wait even longer like 8?
I would think longer like 8-12. I didn't start to have libido issues until I pushed it past 16.

Pharma Lady Rep

I would think longer like 8-12. I didn't start to have libido issues until I pushed it past 16.

Pharma Lady Rep

I honestly sometimes wouldn't mind minor libido issues; since blasting it's been very annoying lol. It has calmed down some thankfully.

I would think 6 weeks would be fine to check it, but I'd say anywhere between 6-8 weeks is fine

6-8 weeks absolutely... of course deca being a longer ester, you want it to build etc. but past 8 weeks your quite far in and could have allowed a prolactin issue to get further in... i would really keep it at 6 or just slightly after... there's a fine line for both sides there... from being too early or too late... so let it fall right in the middle bro

I honestly sometimes wouldn't mind minor libido issues; since blasting it's been very annoying lol. It has calmed down some thankfully.
Yeah when I first started Deca my libido was insane at the beginning but towards the end I just felt like a normal person. I didn't have any problems functioning but I went from wanting a couple times a day to twice a week.

Pharma Lady Rep

6-8 weeks absolutely... of course deca being a longer ester, you want it to build etc. but past 8 weeks your quite far in and could have allowed a prolactin issue to get further in... i would really keep it at 6 or just slightly after... there's a fine line for both sides there... from being too early or too late... so let it fall right in the middle bro

This is what I'm thinking, especially since I will be approaching it without taking caber, caber on hand of course though.

Thanks everyone for the input.

Yeah when I first started Deca my libido was insane at the beginning but towards the end I just felt like a normal person. I didn't have any problems functioning but I went from wanting a couple times a day to twice a week.

Pharma Lady Rep

oh great... I'm not on deca yet, this is only test lol.

how high are you running deca?

I'll be running 150-200, probably 150mg during my bridge. I have a baseline prolactin number to reference and was going to see how much it affects my number. Based on how comfortable I am with numbers, I plan on running 300-400 for 2nd cycle. Obviously if numbers were concerning enough on bridge I'll just run the caber.

I'll be running 150-200, probably 150mg during my bridge. I have a baseline prolactin number to reference and was going to see how much it affects my number. Based on how comfortable I am with numbers, I plan on running 300-400 for 2nd cycle. Obviously if numbers were concerning enough on bridge I'll just run the caber.

I have a feeling you'll be fine with that, but I'll be curious where your numbers fall. My last cruise I did 200 test and 200 dca and never used caber.....felt great.

i like it... strong and safe planning... i like it a great deal bro... i hope there are people following along on this because your doing this the right way and will be a prime example of the benefits when done properly...

i like it... strong and safe planning... i like it a great deal bro... i hope there are people following along on this because your doing this the right way and will be a prime example of the benefits when done properly...
I agree... OP is smart.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom