napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca opinions? Experiences?

××focusxx

I would love to hear honest opinions and experiences from all those who have used deca in the past/currently.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

one of my favorite compounds period... strength, CLEAN AND DRY size gains and if ran properly, you should feel great while using it

The former, ignorant me: hated

The new, more educated me: great compound IF USED PROPERLY

Like others have said it is a simple and clean compound. I will say that I personally prefer NPP to the deca but this is just personal preference l.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bout to run it for the first time myself, always heard great things as long as you keep your progesterone/prolactin at bay to avoid the dreaded deca dick...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right on fellas!
I start my test and deca cycle next week.
And the term deca dick just sounds awful hahaha.

Right on fellas!

I was gonna start next week as well (pins dont get here Tuesday, stupid gpz, lol) but I might wait till next month depending in blood work...

Right on fellas!

Would like to hear how these cycles go. I'd really like to see how some other guys do their first time with it. What are your doses for the test/deca?

Keep us posted fellas!

Would like to hear how these cycles go. I'd really like to see how some other guys do their first time with it. What are your doses for the test/deca?

Keep us posted fellas!
I'm going to be running

Test e 600mg ew front loaded 1st week
Deca 300mg ew front loaded 1st week
Dbol 50mg Ed for 4 weeks
20 weeks then Cruze at 250mg ew of test e

Just waiting for bloods to come back good

Keep us posted fellas!
I'm dosing test e 300mg and deca 300mg every week for roughly 12 weeks. I have caber and aromasin to prevent any issues as well. I'll update here and there.

Top Bottom