napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca only/high dose deca cycles? cycle advise

IceViking

Good morning everybody my first thread on this forum,

Anyone tried running high dose deca cycles or with reverse proportions with test half of deca dosing?

Curious to know how side effects/general well being was if anyone tried this.
I been reading about 70´s bodybuilders running like 400mg deca weekly and 15mg dianabol daily only.
This got my antention since 70´s bodybuilders did not have AI´s avalible and deca aromatizes only 20%.

On the other hand im working on my 2nd cycle i will run for 12 weeks and want to run it with low test like 200mg wk 1-6 and 300mg wk7-12 as "base"
Thinking about running kickstarter (winnie or t-bol. maybe rad140?) for first 4 weeks and deca or other low aromtising compound wk1-10 in higher dose then test.

thank you in advance, IceViking.

I run deca around 500-550mg per week with about a 400mg test e base with no issues. I also kickstart cycles with dianabol anywhere from 35 to 50mg a day (but only for the first 4 weeks while I'm waiting the long esters to really build up). I do run .5mg adex eod, and .25mg caber eod to keep everything in check. I'm not very prone to estrogen sides though, so your results could definitely vary.

running deca over 400 mg is where you are going to start seeing problems... theres no reason NOR need to start going higher than that... when people bitch and complain that deca has terrible sides, etc. its generally because they run it too high or there is too wide of a gap between their test and deca doses, basically everything you are asking about...

Do you KNOW for a fact that guys back then didnt have estrogen problems back then? Do you have proof of what kind of problems they did or didn't have? I see people ALWAYS bring this up about what they did and didnt have etc but yet I have yet to see one shred of evidence that they didnt actually have issues... do you think these guys had press conferences and newspaper interviews releasing their medical history and discussing their steroid use?

p0nbiki thanks for sharing.

Dylan, No offcourse i dont have any evidence or facts for that matter and i think there was no open discussion for AAS back then, not saying no side effects will come doing it like they did it back then.
I think i will run deca for 300mg wk 1-10, thank you for the reply.

I’m would keep the test and deca at low dose like advised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test should be equal to deca at least in my opinion. Theres a lot of theories out there but with how I often I run the stuff I can tell you that that is going to likely be your best bet. Obviously you need to control estrogen. Do that correctly and it's a great cycle

Rick rock, thank you for the reply.

I will not start the cycle without having AI ready for the whole cycle and pct.

For those interested,

I just finished this cycle and here is what i did,

Test e : wk 1-6 300mg wk 6-12 450mg (same as the first cycle), inj every 5 days.
Deca mix : wk 1-10 300mg
Proviron : wk 1-6 50mg ed wk 6-12 75mg ed.
AI = arimidex.

Bodyweight at start of cycle 220lbs 13,3 %Bf and end of cycle 240lbs 11,6%Bf.
Strength gains were good also incline bench went from 296lbs x 10reps to 320lbs x 8 reps.
Biceps from 17,5 inces to 18,5 inces.(unpumped).

Overall realy happy with this cycle and have to say proviron is something i will use again with my cycles.

In my experience, what i have found works best for me is 200-250mg Test and 400mg Deca. No deca dick, little to no sides and minimal AI and caber (based on bloods). On the other hand, when i ran test and deca both the same, i got deca dick and had sides - both while estrogen and prolactin were in check, well within range.

I will note that I now run low test 200-250mg on all my cycles because i find i have far less sides overall. Less estrogen conversion so less AI and estrogen control needed.

That's just me, everyone is different.

I do know someone who ran 800mg Deca and no test....he got jacked, but paid for it in terms of sides. Wouldn't recommend it.

@ironlifter36 thanks for the info, i did not get any sides from the deca mix on this cycle and i like to think that its in some part because of proviron but offcourse the test is allso turned into DHT wich is stronger then DHN from the deca.
Would be nice to know if others then me feel the same or have tried proviron with deca cycle.
I did not use caber since i heard it could show false positive on job drug tests, any one heard about that?
I used B6 vitamin in moderate dose ca 100-120mg a day.

@Dylan no problem man.

@PON thank you.

@ironlifter36 thanks for the info, i did not get any sides from the deca mix on this cycle and i like to think that its in some part because of proviron but offcourse the test is allso turned into DHT wich is stronger then DHN from the deca.
Would be nice to know if others then me feel the same or have tried proviron with deca cycle.
I did not use caber since i heard it could show false positive on job drug tests, any one heard about that?
I used B6 vitamin in moderate dose ca 100-120mg a day.

@Dylan no problem man.

@PON thank you.

I haven't run Proviron with Deca so can't say.

Never heard that caber could cause false positive for drug test. Is this something you heard or read with some evidence behind it? That would be good information to know.

Top Bottom