napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca only and Deca/Dianabol only

fitness017

I been researching steroids for future use. I came upon alot of people talking about Deca only cycles at the start and Deca/Dianabol only cycles. They are not using Test at all. They are saying the reasoning of this is due to better control estrogen, they are avoiding side affects easier, and body builders like Arnold back in the day didn't use Test. You could check out on YouTube "Awake And Aesthetic" if you want to get a better idea what I'm saying. My question is if this is safe and a good way to get good results? Thanks

Last edited:
No it isn't, there's been a lot of stupid hype about this lately and as a result a number of people have tried it only to report disappointing results.

Thanks and wasn't sure. I also watched on YouTube " Deca Only Cycle - Robbie Robinson On Old School Steroid Cycles" and just was confused.

Last edited:
I did a Deca only cycle when I was 24 back in the 90's. It took me a year to recover and get my natural Test levels and libido back. If you're ok with that then by all means go ahead but it's not something I'd be interested in doing again.

It was definitely an enjoyable cycle. The recovery however was brutal.

No it isn't, there's been a lot of stupid hype about this lately and as a result a number of people have tried it only to report disappointing results.
I did not have disappointing results. The results were great actually. If I recall correctly I gained 25 lbs running 400mg for 16 weeks. I was young and I blew up. The recovery like I mentioned was brutal. Good thing I was in the military overseas and away from my wife at the time because I was "non-functional" during the recovery period after the cycle. Like I said it took about a year or so.

Not something I recommend.

You must have been watching enhanced athlete videos.

Nobody with half a brain would ever condone this nonsense

you need to see the failures that have occurred with this... let me put it this way, if you paid me, i would tell you to go fuck yourself literally... thats how opposed to it i am... you couldnt pay me enough money to do that to myself...

I will make sure not to do that than. I just been trying my best to do alot of research before I do my first cycle.

no steroids without test alongside it, period. no exceptions. maybe proviron, but that and that ONLY.

well... unless you want to screw your life up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been researching steroids for future use. I came upon alot of people talking about Deca only cycles at the start and Deca/Dianabol only cycles. They are not using Test at all. They are saying the reasoning of this is due to better control estrogen, they are avoiding side affects easier, and body builders like Arnold back in the day didn't use Test. You could check out on YouTube "Awake And Aesthetic" if you want to get a better idea what I'm saying. My question is if this is safe and a good way to get good results? Thanks

Not for nothing bro but did you look at that guy he looks like shit in that video so I would read much Into that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro ive done several oral only cycles because I was too scared to pin. Once I built up the courage to start pinning it was night and day difference having some test in there. I know your is for a different reason but you'll be happy you included test even if its 100-150mg. I felt like death and no energy and a shitty attitude without it. Horrible idea in my opinion.

Top Bottom