napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Only Cycle

Prince123

hi all,

I been watching alot of information videos that people have been doing Deca only cycles.

What is your take?

everyone has their own opinions but you can watch plenty of deca only fail videos... i can tell you this, if you paid me large sums of money to run deca only i would tell you to go fuck yourself but some people think its okay so to each their own... i'll just stick with test bro... i like to be able to function properly

Did you get this from the EA channel? Because half of their deca was actually test and they blew it.
I don’t think it’s a good idea. Unless you like a limp dick, low energy, and some other issues. If that’s what you’re looking for, it’ll be a great cycle.
Now you will probably see gains on just deca. But can you tell me why you wouldn’t use a bad dose of test?

I did a Deca only cycle @ 400mg for 12 weeks when I was 23 back in 1993 with no Test, no AI, no prolactin control. I had really good gains but I had the worst cystic acne coming off that was so bad I was ashamed to take off my shirt for nearly a year. I honestly don't remember how it affected my libido because I was in the military overseas. I didn't know any better back then because there was no internet. I don't recommend anyone doing a Deca only cycle. Now we have resources and the proper ancillaries to do it the right way.

Did you get this from the EA channel? Because half of their deca was actually test and they blew it.
I don’t think it’s a good idea. Unless you like a limp dick, low energy, and some other issues. If that’s what you’re looking for, it’ll be a great cycle.
Now you will probably see gains on just deca. But can you tell me why you wouldn’t use a bad dose of test?

The take on it is that Testosterone (as some people seem to say) is the cause of acne, hair loss and even the prolactin problems. Deca seems to NOT increase prolactin if it is not combined with Testosterone.

And usually Dbol or something else would be used to substitute the Testosterone. I don't understand how it might work, but I find it interesting.

Actually, one of my close friends is doing Dbol and Deca. Deca at 1500mg per week and 100mg of Dbol per day. (And apparently Dbol does not cause the gyno issues when there is no Testosterone in the system)

I would not do such a cycle personally, but it makes sense somewhere. And if you would have problems with your dick or something, you could always add in Proviron.

It is kind of interesting, but like... my steroid sense is tingling for possible problems haha :p

The take on it is that Testosterone (as some people seem to say) is the cause of acne, hair loss and even the prolactin problems. Deca seems to NOT increase prolactin if it is not combined with Testosterone.

And usually Dbol or something else would be used to substitute the Testosterone. I don't understand how it might work, but I find it interesting.

Actually, one of my close friends is doing Dbol and Deca. Deca at 1500mg per week and 100mg of Dbol per day. (And apparently Dbol does not cause the gyno issues when there is no Testosterone in the system)

I would not do such a cycle personally, but it makes sense somewhere. And if you would have problems with your dick or something, you could always add in Proviron.

It is kind of interesting, but like... my steroid sense is tingling for possible problems haha :p

Odd. I’ve known people in my town to run dbol only and gyno out like a bitch.
You’ve got some interesting points. I would say I’d look into it. But I tend to only research deeply the stuff that benefits me and those I help. Stuff like this I scrape the surface but rarely do as much as if I was committing myself to do it.

Odd. I’ve known people in my town to run dbol only and gyno out like a bitch.
You’ve got some interesting points. I would say I’d look into it. But I tend to only research deeply the stuff that benefits me and those I help. Stuff like this I scrape the surface but rarely do as much as if I was committing myself to do it.

Yeah I understand bro. I think it's very interesting. My friend tells me he has an awesome libido on it. So I guess it works somehow!

Estrogen gives us libido (not too much of it or too little) and DHT is also important of course. Interesting but weird 😂

I'm sure all of this is possible but I would still run at least a TRT dose of Test and the proper ancillaries.

You could never substitute test for an oral that's just crazy. Deca only cycle = limp dick and if that's your thing to be impotent then go for it. Me... I like to looks good while I'm banging my wife. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi all,

I been watching alot of information videos that people have been doing Deca only cycles.

What is your take?

You must have been on enhanced athlete, because nobody else in their right mind would ever recommend that, and they are the only ones that did it that I know of. Come to find out if you watch the rest of the videos they had fake Deca that was actually test so no wonder they had no libido problems and felt great

You must have been on enhanced athlete, because nobody else in their right mind would ever recommend that, and they are the only ones that did it that I know of. Come to find out if you watch the rest of the videos they had fake Deca that was actually test so no wonder they had no libido problems and felt great

Even Dr. douche bag admitted I️t was a stupid idea. He started having issues.

they openly admit its a bad idea and like i said, to EACH THEIR OWN but if you are asking my opinion, like i said, i would tell you to piss off even you if you paid me to do it...

Top Bottom