Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deca/NPP, Test and Dbol cycle log!

Deca/NPP, Test and Dbol cycle log!

Hey guys! Starting my cycle again in about a week.
    My last cycle log on here was a year ago. It was called Tren Storm and Nandro X cycle! (Which is a mix of different Trens and the Nandro X is Deca, NPP, and a no ester Deca.) It included other stuff, I'll list that in the next post.
    I had great results. I went from 184 lbs to 199lbs. By the end I was 190lbs and very lean and muscular.
    I'ld like to break 200lbs this time, with massive legs and calves. (That would take a miracle lol.)
    Here are my stats.
    Male
    48 years old
    188 lbs (currently). I've been 199 lbs big and lean in the past.
    BF 13%
    I have done 8 cycles.
    I've done Sustanon, Test, Tren, GH, Winstrol, Clen, primo, Anadrol, Deca, NPP, proviron, EQ.
    Last cycle was 1 year ago.
    Been working out 25 years.
    I'll be doing a 8 week cycle. 4 week Dbol kickstarter.
    My goal is to put on some major size the first month, and gaining and hardening muscle the following weeks. A physique competitor look. My occupation is based on me being big and lean. A couple weeks of PCT and start again.
    My diet is Paleo with white rice and Sweet potato as my startchy carbs. All whole foods and protein shakes.
    I always eat clean with 4 or 5 moderate size meals through out the day. Just bought a food scale to be more exact with portions.
    I'll post my upcoming cycle soon.
    Last edited by Xavier2112; 09-24-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Following... Good luck!

Here is the cycle I did last year, with the helpful advice from everyone on here.
    Here is exactly what I wrote.

Here is the updated 16 week cutting cycle:
    Week 1-16 Test cyp 300mg a week, 2x week
    Nandro X week 1-8 250mg a week, 3X a week
    Tren storm week 1-8 250mg a week, 3x a week
    Aromasin week 1-16 15mg EOD or E3D
    Caber .5 mg Every 3rd day
    Week 1-16 EQ 600mg a week, 2x week
    Week 10-16 winni 50mg a day
    Week 1-16 GW 50156
    Co Q 10
    Tudca for liver support
    Hawthorn berries (Cardiovascular support)
    Saw Palmetto & Pygeum (Prostate support)
    Carditone (Cardiovascular support)
    Fish oil
    Liv52
    vitamin D and Magnesium
    PCT
    I will have Clomid. Still need to come to a final decision on the dosage.
    Got a big box of pins and syringes. 25G 1" and 20G 1" pins. All 3cc (3 ML) syringes. Alcohol swabs. Always aspirate.
    Keep in mind this is my 8th cycle over the years, but it's been two years since the last one.
    I appreciate all of you guy's support and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Following... Good luck!
    Thanks! I'll be posting previous cycle results pics and current physique pics soon. Gotta see the progress.

Like I said I will be doing an 8 week cycle, PCT for a couple weeks, and start again.
    Dbol Week 1-4
    Nandro X week 1-8 (Deca, NPP, no ester Deca)
    Test C week 1-8

I want to do a higher dose of Deca this time around. 200 mg of test. 50 mg of Dbol a day.
    I keep debating about whether to do Anadrol or Dbol. I did Anadrol years ago and I looked great! Everyone seems to love Dbol with Deca. So I am curious.
    I'll have Aromasin.
    I'll do a PCT at the end.

Major size/ physique competitor look. Got a pic of what you look like and what you want to look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished cutting season.jpg This was at the end of my last cutting cycle last December. I had got up to 199lbs in the first 2 months, then dieted down to 191lbs.
    I understand the cycle I'm doing this time I'm just going to put on a lot of muscle, clean bulking diet, calorie surplus.
    I'm weighing 188lbs now, getting up to 200 lbs would be great, and keeping it this time. At least most of it.

I like the compounds used. What source are you using? I'm surprised you worked well with the storm. I had major issues with it.
    I'll be in to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier2112 View Post
    Finished cutting season.jpg This was at the end of my last cutting cycle last December. I had got up to 199lbs in the first 2 months, then dieted down to 191lbs.
    I understand the cycle I'm doing this time I'm just going to put on a lot of muscle, clean bulking diet, calorie surplus.
    I'm weighing 188lbs now, getting up to 200 lbs would be great, and keeping it this time. At least most of it.
    You reach that goal depending who shows up... easy W. you should compete at the San Antonio Extravaganza next year... that'd be a sure W as badly as these guys competing look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    I like the compounds used. What source are you using? I'm surprised you worked well with the storm. I had major issues with it.
    I'll be in to follow
    I will be using Biotech again. I had got the Tren Storm from Phurious Pharma.I had no problem with it, I took Caber, got pretty big and ripped, no problem with sides. I took Aromasin and Proviron too. I still have a Nandro X. I am torn between starting with Dbol, Tbol or Anadrol. I would like to have big dry gains. I'm hearing a lot of good stuff about Tbol. I've used Anadrol before and I looked great, but that was many years ago.