PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca Lethargy

Red face Deca Lethargy

Hello this is my 3rd week on deca. week 1 1g test 400 deca. week 2 500 test 300 deca. i started feeling extremely lethargic about 4 days ago. Like i have no drive or motivation to do anything.. hard to pick myself up off the floor, dizzy, not enjoying life. I'm in a shitty mood, super moody as in anger and sadness. Not sure whats going on i started taking adex, 1 mg every 3 days. Any suggestions, should I drop the deca to 200? or drop it alogether? I have seen lots of people have "deca fatigue" sounds accurate in my case. maybe i just respond not so well to it, so advice please and maybe another compound to replace deca. I just got off 7 weeks of dbol so no orals as I dont want anymore damage.

Thatís way too much test. And 300 deca is plenty. I think your adex may be way too high too bro. That could be your problem is crashed estrogen. If you wanna switch grab some bold cyp from Robolics so you can catch up in a hurry. Your energy will be like night and day.

The testosterone dosing you have been doing is wild, and deca is a pretty long ester so changing your dosing won't have an effect for a while either. When you say you just ran 7 weeks of dbol, was that solo and now you started a few weeks of test and dbol? If so that's a poor cycle plan, and it's not surprising to have lethargy 11 weeks into any cycle really.

im on 750 mg test cyp and 0.75mg adex m,w,f. feel great, maybe try something similar to that? i think your taking too much adex and your dosing is weird, why are you going from 1g test to 500mg for a week?

no clue why you ran a gram of test to start with but that was just not smart at all... get bloodwork so you can get accurate info on what to do next

My suggestion is to stop everything and PCT before you seriously hurt yourself and never touch steroids again until you learn how to run them properly. The reason you're not feeling well is your body telling you to stop.

Thank you, should I stay at 500? I just wanted to frontload the 1g. Maybe 1 mg every 5 days? Just emailed them for the list, definitely need a new source.

I know I was on 500 test per week, and 50mg ed. for 7 weeks. Wanted to finish a 12 week cycle with the deca.

Quote Originally Posted by jamebond47 View Post
    Thank you, should I stay at 500? I just wanted to frontload the 1g. Maybe 1 mg every 5 days? Just emailed them for the list, definitely need a new source.
    7 weeks of dbol is a bit long and could also have a part in lethargy. Try something more like .5mg every 3-4 days

what exactly do you think 5 days of a gram of test is going to do for you bro? why are you so stuck on something that is so completely unnecessary?