bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deca for hip joint pain

deca for hip joint pain

Dylan, i suffer from left hip arthritis. Doc says i have 5 years before i need a new hip. Question, do you think i would get ANY benefit if I shot 1/4 cc Deca of 2oo mg(meaning 50mg) every 2 weeks or so? I don't want to take anti-inflammatories or pain pills. Also, I am on TRT 1cc cypionate every 10-14 days. Please advise or share thoughts. THANKS

LOVE all your youtube helpful videos brother

deca for hip joint pain

Steroids should NEVER be taken specifically for a reason like this, EVER.

Deca is a band-aid, not a cure.

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000th time; No.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Shit like these last 2 post ive seen(2 wks in 1st cycle.....is the other) thats gonna end up makin DG stop makin videos.

no i do not whatsoever... deca is not some magic healing potion man... it could help mask a wound but you obviously cant stay on it too long and when you stop its only leave you worse off than when you started...

Back in the day Deca had a reputation for its seemingly miraculous effect on joint pain. No one ever said that it was just a temporary fix and it seems that the myth just keeps going.

Someone was telling me about these injections you can take for joint support? Not sure if you guys are familiar with these but wouldn't those be a better alternative than deca?

I use joint support capsules, and the guy was telling me the joint support injections kick in way quicker and are way more affective than the capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Try HGH???
    I've been contemplating trying this myself in the near future, since my joints and especially my tendons can't keep up as well as they used to now that I'm in my mid-40s (especially so on cycle). I've been looking into it a little, and my understanding is that you run dosages on the lower side for this purpose. I'm curious if this sounds right, since HGH can get real expensive real quick, and if possibly there are better alternatives you'd recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by p0nb1k1 View Post
    I've been contemplating trying this myself in the near future, since my joints and especially my tendons can't keep up as well as they used to now that I'm in my mid-40s (especially so on cycle). I've been looking into it a little, and my understanding is that you run dosages on the lower side for this purpose. I'm curious if this sounds right, since HGH can get real expensive real quick, and if possibly there are better alternatives you'd recommend.
    I'm curious to hear any feedback on this myself.