napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca Gains

m555zma

Just started week 3 of deca and already seeing changes.. But after 12 weeks of tren I barely noticed anything. My shoulders got a tad bit larger and I was sweating all day. Those were my results.. lol.

How am I responding so well to deca, but very little response from the king?

Depends on your goals... Are you a genetic freak or an average Joe? What was your diet like? I'm on week 7 of my Tren cycle and my gains are less than expected however I have made some significant changes and I've enjoyed this cycle and had a lot of good times and experiences on it. If you're looking for size Deca is king. However don't expect it to fully kick in until at least week 6. With that being said I still prefer Tren over Deca. I haven't tried NPP yet.

Just started week 3 of deca and already seeing changes.. But after 12 weeks of tren I barely noticed anything. My shoulders got a tad bit larger and I was sweating all day. Those were my results.. lol.

How am I responding so well to deca, but very little response from the king?
Everybody responds to things different. I'm exactly the same. I've never gained a single pound on tren. As a,matter of fact I usually end up weighing less from being leaner. Deca though, I blow up on and gain good size from it. I also get better strength gains, and not having to deal with the horrible sides from tren.

Moral of the story....different strokes for different folks

there's no rhyme or reason... thats a psychic steroid question man... noone knows that answer... there are a million factors that could be involved on that... all i know is that YOU have to go through trial and error and see how YOUR body responds to different compounds, cycles, doses etc...

Top Bottom